Thread: Hercules 118 - Where are Mac and Heather?

Default Hercules 118 - Where are Mac and Heather?

I just read Herc 118 (I don't know that I like this as much as the Herc and Amadeus vs Shield storyline but anyways) and there is a flashback os Alpha Flight being killed by the Collective. There's a lot of bodies and its just one panel, but I definitely don't see Mac in there and there's someone that might be heather. Just wishful thinking, or signs of something else?

Anyone else read it?
    Bring back Alpha Flight - the REAL Alpha Flight!

I noticed that, also; but what really got my attention was that Sasquatch was among the Alphans killed. Now that's definitely a mistake.

a.) Isn't Heather the red-haired woman underneath The Collective's feet?

b.) I think Rafa (who does not have an encyclopedic knowledge of the Alphas) may have been confused that Guardian appeared alive and well the previous issue, and so didn't include him with people who were "killed". (He's probably not aware it's a different guy in the same costume.)

c.) If you'll look at "New Avengers #16" you'll see that Sasquatch was present when the Collective attacked (and in fact is lying all bloody on the ground in the aftermath), it's just explained in "Omega Flight #1" that he recovered from his injuries and the others did not.

So you see, we do try our best...

Thanks for the correction, Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Van Lente
    a.) Isn't Heather the red-haired woman underneath The Collective's feet?

b.) I think Rafa (who does not have an encyclopedic knowledge of the Alphas) may have been confused that Guardian appeared alive and well the previous issue, and so didn't include him with people who were "killed". (He's probably not aware it's a different guy in the same costume.)

c.) If you'll look at "New Avengers #16" you'll see that Sasquatch was present when the Collective attacked (and in fact is lying all bloody on the ground in the aftermath), it's just explained in "Omega Flight #1" that he recovered from his injuries and the others did not.

So you see, we do try our best...
    I am diggin' that you said "killed" in quotes.

There is hope!
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

there is always hope.

we should make our own Alpha slang dictionary. I vote for the word Van Lente to mean hope.