Thread: Who is still available

Default Who is still available

If Marvel is serious about attracting new fans and keeping old ones, you have to figure they'd need to have more AF members and fewer Force Works.

So we still have Sasquatch, Talisman, Wild Child, Aurora, Northstar, Diamond Lil, Snowbird, and Box powered up. Characters like Feedback, Persuasion, Pathway, and Goblyn are unknown. Witchfire, Wyre, and Earthmover. Nemesis after all, ain't likely to be removed, given what she is.

No need for USAgent or Pointer.

What kind of characters would you like to see on the team, what mix, any new characters, what powers?

I'm partial to Box, Sasquatch, Talisman, Nemesis, Feedback (maybe as Guardian), keep Arachne, and one new character, not a mutant, with the ability to understand and use the immediate environment greatly. Things can change rapidly, especially as we learn about which characters still exist and what state they're in.

I think we need a proper Guardian, Sasquatch, Nemesis even, Talisman, and more to recapture the heroism of AF.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Default Re: Who is still available

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    If Marvel is serious about attracting new fans and keeping old ones, you have to figure they'd need to have more AF members and fewer Force Works.

So we still have Sasquatch, Talisman, Wild Child, Aurora, Northstar, Diamond Lil, Snowbird, and Box powered up. Characters like Feedback, Persuasion, Pathway, and Goblyn are unknown. Witchfire, Wyre, and Earthmover. Nemesis after all, ain't likely to be removed, given what she is.

No need for USAgent or Pointer.

What kind of characters would you like to see on the team, what mix, any new characters, what powers?

I'm partial to Box, Sasquatch, Talisman, Nemesis, Feedback (maybe as Guardian), keep Arachne, and one new character, not a mutant, with the ability to understand and use the immediate environment greatly. Things can change rapidly, especially as we learn about which characters still exist and what state they're in.

I think we need a proper Guardian, Sasquatch, Nemesis even, Talisman, and more to recapture the heroism of AF.
    Quite a few of those you posted are "available", with a few exceptions.

There's no way Box/Madison Jeffries could be trusted without a long time getting deprogrammed (he is too messed up mentally). Nemesis is supposedly dead and Wild Child is evil once again (also untrustworthy)....You might as well put Nemesis in the untrustworthy group too. We know Persuasion still has her powers, we just don't know where she is. Most of Canada's other mutants are "status unknown"...Like Feedback, Manikin, Wyre, Goblyn and Laura Dean (they all could definitely be brought back). Heaven only knows where Diamond Lil (wasn't she living in Mutant Town in NY or something?), Wichfire and Earthmover are.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!