Not that I personally am attached to the line-up... :P

Okay...As much as some of us enjoyed Omega Flight (and some of us just thought it was just...Alright/passable/"it fit a need")...I really do think Oeming and the artists involved, did a great job even after getting screwed over by the Marvel Powers that be...

Does anyone seriously believe that the characters: U.S. Agent, Beta Ray Bill and Arachne will remain in Canada for long? Seriously, Once the Secret Invasion is over and the climate in the U.S. changes again for it's heroes...Does anybody here really see them staying in another country? Not to mention, the only reason they are in Canada, was to help out due to the deaths of Alpha and Canada's current lack of super-human resources.

I don't see them staying...Want to know why? U.S. Agent will be gone in the first proposal for a new series with him in it(whether it be in a team or a solo project) and he'll be back in the States before you can say Force Works...As will Arachne (she'll most likely be pitched in a team setting)...Odds are good that somebody will want to use Bill elsewhere too, at some point (regardless of who his human host is, Canadian or not).

Somebody is bound to pitch another "Force Works" or "West Coast Avengers" proposal at some point in the future (and odds are good that Agent and Arachne will be on that pitcher's mind).

Dana