Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
I also have high suspicions that Walt is a Skrull. I think he would be the first Alpha target since he did fight Super Skrull way back in vol1.
He didnt recruit the other Alphans in vol3 cuz he didnt know how to respond to them so he in turn recruited people that didnt know him and got Nemesis controlled by an implant.
Who do I trust
It aint Walt
Although that would tie up a lot of loose ends, Mos, I got one small problem with that: Walt's (and later Narya's) body are tied to the Great Beast Tanaraq. I doubt that a Skrull's shapeshifting ability would be THAT precise. Not to meantion, it's been said ad nauseum that the Skrulls can only take on the shape of someone else, but, due to the laws of conservation of matter, they would still weigh the same regardless of their volume, and thus, would have a hard time simulating enhansed strength to the level of Sasquatch. And since Sasquatch was both recently taken over (again) by Tanaraq in Omega, as well as having used his extreme strength. My vote is (unless they have altered how a Skrull physiology, which wouldn't surprise me) that Walt is Walt, and not a green-skinned alien with severely corregated chins....