Thread: Flight Update from 3/28 MYCUP O’ JOE WEEK 2

Default Flight Update from 3/28 MYCUP O’ JOE WEEK 2

18. From Kazekun at the Marvel.Com Forums:

Joe,
    Can you tell us if there are any plans for upcoming Omega Flight series? And will their recent appearance in Marvel Comics Presents be given the TPB treatment?

JQ: Yo, Kazekun, there will be more info on Omega later in the year, and yes, eventually the MCP Omega Flight series will be collected.

Not sure a link to it will work as I think you have to have a MySpace account to have access to it.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=371605222

bugger! you beat me to it.

going a little theory here: northstar news? later this year. omega flight news? later this year.

hmmmmmmm........

Hopefully, 'later' will be before September. Fall announcements ain't good for us.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Hooray we have to wait even longer......wait what?

This week's Cup has some Beta Ray Bill info.

Q:Will we see Beta Ray Bill return from his heroic demise in Omega Flight? He is an amazing character.

A:Oh yeah, Bill will be turning up again, and sooner than you think—possibly during Secret Invasion! See what I did just there?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=376920790
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Just about to post that, wonder if he will be with OF or just have him pop up with no explanation

If Marvel has any brains at all, Alpha Flight or Omega Flight will be back in a few months and it will be, at least in somewhat concrete terms, before May is out!!

BRING US OUR FLIGHT BACK!!

Live it.

Keep the dream alive, Mokole.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67

Dana
    You forgot to finish the quote, Dana. It's "Keep the dream alive, Mokole. But don't hold your breath."
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck

Dana
    You forgot to finish the quote, Dana. It's "Keep the dream alive, Mokole. But don't hold your breath."
    Uh...Well...See...I was trying to be gentle yet encouraging, Allan.

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck

Dana
    Uh...Well...See...I was trying to be gentle yet encouraging, Allan.

Dana
    There's a time to coddle and a time for reality. Sad reality is, we're prolly not getting any Alpha back any time soon. Eventually, maybe, but I doubt it will be in '08.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Yeah...It's their 25th Anni, it totally sucks that Alpha Flight is either dead or scattered/in limbo.

I'm done with Marvel, since there's no Alpha, Omega or any of my other favorites and no more Handbooks (the last was the Marvel Atlas)...They're offering nothing I want to buy/read.

Dana

Yeah...It's their 25th Anni, it totally sucks that Alpha Flight is either dead or scattered/in limbo.

I'm done with Marvel, since there's no Alpha, Omega or any of my other favorites and no more Handbooks (the last was the Marvel Atlas)...They're offering nothing I want to buy/read.

Dana
    Seconded. I haven't bought anything Marvel since last year, and it was only to complete a story arc. I'll come back when AF does.

Haven't bought Marvel since OF ended, either.

Live it.