Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Alpha Flight

i really hope thats not them on the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    "and introduces a team of X-Men like you’ve never seen before! "

I think it's the new X-Men team

I'll echo Varo's statement. I wonder who those characters on the cover are supposed to be? I recognized Nightcrawler, but who are the other two? And I hope this isn't another ersatz group posing as Alpha Flight; we can all remember how a situation like that is going to end up.

Apparently Sasquatch was said to be killed off-panel in "Shock and Awe" [Ultimate X-men] arc. So I wonder if he will appear

Marvel doesn't spare anyone, do they? Particularly a character from Alpha Flight.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by varo
    "and introduces a team of X-Men like you’ve never seen before! "

I think it's the new X-Men team

ahhhhh.....

thank god.

well it's obviously beak and nightcrawler, not sure who the girls i. maybe dazzler?

i really hope ultimate alpha has some alpha flight members.

Me, too! I'd also like to see some original Alpha members, (particularly Birdie, Talisman, the twins, Sasquatch, and whoever Marvel lets live).

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Dazzler, and I wonder if Sasquatch will even appear

I'd guess the X-tem they are using is Nightcrawler, Beak, Dazzler, and who cares. :P

It's Ultimate AF that draws my attention and we don't see them on the cover.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

They might appear on the last page or something in this issue, but I bet they will be on the cover in the next issue

So I wonder if the story is like UXM #120-121, but instead of Wolverine it's Northstar

What makes me mad is that Walt got killed off panel. OFF PANEL. Its bad our squad gets hacked by Marvel every which way but now we get the off panel death. That is like a spit in the face

Then maybe everyone here shouldn't be getting their hopes up about Ultimate Alpha Flight...Seriously!

Marvel seems to be looking at everything Alpha as being expendable cannon-fodder. I/We don't know what's in store for UAF, but I doubt it has anything to do with them being very long-lived.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Marvel seems to be looking at everything Alpha as being expendable cannon-fodder. I/We don't know what's in store for UAF, but I doubt it has anything to do with them being very long-lived.
    Thinking the same thing, even mentioned it on another board as well

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    What makes me mad is that Walt got killed off panel. OFF PANEL. Its bad our squad gets hacked by Marvel every which way but now we get the off panel death. That is like a spit in the face
    Well I just read the issue today, and I seriously doubt it was Walter.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...eidres2/16.jpg