Thread: Updated Alien Races: Trees

Heather Hudson Fan First Flight

Default Updated Alien Races: Trees

Changed tense to proper tense. Corrected grammar/continuity. Added powers section.

If someone knows how to link Guardian I (Mac) where he is mentioned within the entry, please do so. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. The links provided existed in the original entry.

Later.

- Smikes
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.

Done, and all you do is this..

Example:
    [[Guardian I|Guardian]]

The first part of the brackets is the name of the page your linking and the second part is the text you want visable instead of the text "Guardian I".

Another example would be say I want to link to Sasquatch exiles page I can type [[Sasquatch (Exiles)|Sasquatch]] or like I mentioned earlier if you want a different text say using her actual name and still link the page you go [[Sasquatch (Exiles)|Heather Hudson]] or whatever you want the text to be the link.

Now if you want to link a certain page and there arn't multiple characters with the same name, and it's not an alternate reality character say for Aurora, just put brackets around her name like this [[Aurora]].

I properly didn't explain this very well, if you have any questions just ask
    ----
    On topic: Great job on the page it looks a lot better

Thanks, I appreciate the pointers and the words of encouragement. Also, I don't know who wrote the original entry, but it really wasn't THAT bad, it just needed a little anal retentive TLC; I actually kept the bulk of it as a skeleton on which to (re)construct the new entry. I'll see you around.

- Smikes
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.

This is exactly why I created the Alphanex as a wikki. Some people are awsome with making the entries, and some people enjoy tweaking and editing, and in the end we have a fantastic resource!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    This is exactly why I created the Alphanex as a wikki. Some people are awesome with making the entries, and some people enjoy tweaking and editing, and in the end we have a fantastic resource!

Ben
    Well said. An excellent way to draw from multiple ends of the talent pool.

- SMS
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.