Thread: Alpha Flight RPG

Default Alpha Flight RPG

Its an RPG create you're caracter! I need 4 players.

My caracter is called Scratch
    Powers:1 bone claw coming out from each writs and he is able to throw at his enemy's (like the mutant in the forest who fights woverine in X-Men 3)
    he also has super strenght and herring.
    "For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire."
    --Ben Kenobi

Heather Hudson Fan First Flight

NAME: JAWZ
    POWERS: Super-elastic jaws filled with razor sharp adamantium teeth which can open up to two feet in diameter and crush several tons; super-tough shark-like skin; he can also swim fast as a shark and can control the actions of sharks and other dangerous sea creatures.
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.

Default Re: Alpha Flight RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Nova
    Howdy Nova, welcome to the forums Would you mind clarifying the above statement a bit? What kind of RPG is this? Is there a system that will be used? Are there limitations to characters powers, like for instance a two foot wide mouth?

It sounds fun, I am just a little confused.
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"

Default Re: Alpha Flight RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Manikin
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Nova
    Howdy Nova, welcome to the forums Would you mind clarifying the above statement a bit? What kind of RPG is this? Is there a system that will be used? Are there limitations to characters powers, like for instance a two foot wide mouth?

It sounds fun, I am just a little confused.
    Well first you create a charecter no stronger than supes or sentrey and after i got four people 2 play i will come up whith a story.
    "For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire."
    --Ben Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by S. Michael Simms
    POWERS: Super-elastic jaws filled with razor sharp adamantium teeth which can open up to two feet in diameter and crush several tons; super-tough shark-like skin; he can also swim fast as a shark and can control the actions of sharks and other dangerous sea creatures.
    Sounds cool!
    --Ben Kenobi

Ill give this a try.

NAME: Anderson Smith
    POWERS: cyber telepathy- Link has the ability to communicate with machines and programs via cyber space. He has a version of an astral plane which is really a closed server much like that of Everquest or WoW.
    He has a sophisticated computer which is named Drive. He can can stay linked with Drive with his cell phone but is much more efficient when actually placed in front of Drive (I dont know if you ever watched X the movie but its much like Monster from the Seals of Heaven. Think a bunch of computers with alot, alot of wires running everywhere with two glove interfaces and a virtual helmet.)
    Example: Find General Clarke
    Link tells Drive
    Drive reroutes some sattelites. Loops some security cameras. Triangulates position (really fast)
    Stops elevator that Clarke is in.
    Crashes elevator
    Elevator door opens
    WAM! Car crashes into Clarke cuz Link and Drive reprogammed a car with onstar.
    -in no way is Link and Drive to be bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    Ill give this a try.

NAME: Anderson Smith
    POWERS: cyber telepathy- Link has the ability to communicate with machines and programs via cyber space. He has a version of an astral plane which is really a closed server much like that of Everquest or WoW.
    He has a sophisticated computer which is named Drive. He can can stay linked with Drive with his cell phone but is much more efficient when actually placed in front of Drive (I dont know if you ever watched X the movie but its much like Monster from the Seals of Heaven. Think a bunch of computers with alot, alot of wires running everywhere with two glove interfaces and a virtual helmet.)
    Example: Find General Clarke
    Link tells Drive
    Drive reroutes some sattelites. Loops some security cameras. Triangulates position (really fast)
    Stops elevator that Clarke is in.
    Crashes elevator
    Elevator door opens
    WAM! Car crashes into Clarke cuz Link and Drive reprogammed a car with onstar.
    -in no way is Link and Drive to be bad guys.
    Sounds cool ok i need 1 more persone 2 play.
    --Ben Kenobi

God...work is boring...

Character name: Korr
    Powers: Ba'el is telekinetic, telepathic, and is able to generate extremely high levels of electrostatic particles using the power of his mind. Using these particles, he is able to project pulse projectiles in the form of psychic blasts. Korr can also use his powers of the mind to shield himself from harm, either by making himself invisible or by creating psychic shields. Being an Inhuman, Ba'el has strength, dexterity, stamina, and durability greater than that of a normal human in peak physical condition.
    Background: During the time when the Inhuman peoples where sending representatives to the United States, in the hopes of learning more about their culture, King Black Bolt also deemed that one older Inhuman be send to Canada. Korr was chosen for this duty and has been a located in Edmonton since. He is kept as far from Department H headquarters as possible for fear of his powers seeing the truth behind their sinister actions. Ba'el is close to 113 years of age, but looks quite young in comparison to humans. To others, he might look to be in his early 40's. Cautious and intelligent, Ba'el is hesitant to use his powers unless there is truly a dire need.

(Horribly painfully boring...)
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"

Heather Hudson Fan First Flight

HISTORY: Not much is known about Leroy Jonze, a.k.a. JAWZ, the Indomitable Shark Man, other than the fact that he was once a gang member on the streets of Detroit who later became a crimefighter after a vicious crime boss fed him and his family to a privately owned tank full of great white sharks as punishment for a perceived bad cocaine deal. Unbeknownst to the crime boss, the largest of the sharks which nearly swallowed Leroy whole had consumed a barrel of toxic waste just prior to its capture. This chemical waste somehow combined the genes of Leroy Jonez and the great white shark on the molecular level, transforming Jonez into a hideous but powerful man/shark hybrid. This allowed Jonez to escape and wreak vengeance upon his would be killers.

After catching and biting off the head of the crime boss, Jonez vowed never to commit another crime and dedicated his life instead to bringing the likes of the man who killed his family to justice, cruel and swift. Jonez's teeth were later outfitted with adamantium caps by the clandestine vigilante organization known as The Enclave in order to allow Jonez more of a fighting chance against some of that organization's more dangerous adversaries.
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.