Poll: Which Sasquatch looks better?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ORANGE SASQUATCH or WHITE SASQUATCH?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Mos definitely, or Mos Eisley?

Oy vey...
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Marrina's #1 Fan Miles First Flight

I'm going to have to go with white as not only issue 23 my favorite cover but after rereading the series though I hated mantlo for killing of bochsie and forgetting about marrina, his team of jeffries heather white sasquatch purple girl and manikin are my favorite issues (besides of course the 2 3 part marrina stories byrne did).

Hello All

I voted orange because I was given two choices. What would look really good though, is Sasquatch all done up in black. Nice!

... or, even better, the black and tan colours and markings of a german shepherd!
    Last edited by ClawMaraud; 09-23-2010 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Showing off one of my lifes' favourite things - german shepherds.

Images

My German shepherd was white, so Sasquatch does look like him. Sometimes.

- Le Messor
    "Here comes the orator, with his flood of words and his drop of reason."

Quote Originally Posted by ClawMaraud View Post
    Hello All

I voted orange because I was given two choices. What would look really good though, is Sasquatch all done up in black. Nice!

... or, even better, the black and tan colours and markings of a german shepherd!
    But then he would have to join X-Force just to go with the color scheme. I had also thought about how he would look brown but then every artist would have to draw him blurry/out of focus-like.

DIGGER

The german shepherd colourings and markings was more a joke. And, thinking further along, Sasquatch being black would make him look like one of those ghastly Ewok teddy bears from Return of the Jedi. Shudder

DIGGER
    - Just went and looked at some images of XForce on google and you are right - That is a lot of black going on there. Think they are taking cues from movie adaptations much? Ha Ha Ha
    Last edited by ClawMaraud; 09-24-2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: wrong movie

Orange.

Hard to change the original.

Canada's Top Superhero New Recruit

The "orangeness" of the Sasquatch really made him stand out, and I loved it.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMountie View Post
    The "orangeness" of the Sasquatch really made him stand out, and I loved it.
    LOL!
    Sorry, it's just... have you read my comments on the released cover yet?
    Everything in comics these days is washed out in orange, so his orangeosity is why I found him really, really hard to spot on a cover where he's out in the open.

- Le Messor
    "I was reading about how countless species are being pushed toward extinction by Man's destruction of forests. Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    ~ Calvin

Canada's Top Superhero New Recruit

Keep in mind, I'm more of a retro guy. From a time where orange didn't dominate the pages.

At least, I don't remember it dominating the pages. Maybe I've been brainwashed to only love orange...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMountie View Post
    Keep in mind, I'm more of a retro guy. From a time where orange didn't dominate the pages.
    At least, I don't remember it dominating the pages. Maybe I've been brainwashed to only love orange...
    No, it didn't used to, and that did help Sas be unique.

- Le Messor
    "I was thinking about old age and decided that old age is 'when you still have something on the ball, but you are just too tired to bounce it.'"

The Orange with good Dr. is the only true Sasquatch in my humble opinion.