Thread: Anyone know how Ben is doing

Default Anyone know how Ben is doing

Havent really seen him onboard since his big day. I remember he said he would spend less time but I just wanted to know how he was doing. Any word

I believe Ben is currently undercover in the Marvel offices working feverishly to make our dream of an ongoing Alpha series with the original charaters a reality. He is with moxy and deception working his way into Joe Quesada's inner circle. Apparently he is also making Brian Bendis daily life at the offices quite difficult. The whopee cushions, dribble glasses, blue chewing gum, and variously tainted cups of coffee are slowly taking there toll. With Ben as our inside man. Victory is sure to be ours.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    I believe Ben is currently undercover in the Marvel offices working feverishly to make our dream of an ongoing Alpha series with the original charaters a reality. He is with moxy and deception working his way into Joe Quesada's inner circle. Apparently he is also making Brian Bendis daily life at the offices quite difficult. The whopee cushions, dribble glasses, blue chewing gum, and variously tainted cups of coffee are slowly taking there toll. With Ben as our inside man. Victory is sure to be ours.

shhhhh be vewwy, vewwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits...

But seriously, I'm well, since moving to the country from the "city" I've had no internet. We've been exploring several high speed options, but in the end satellite is the only one. Dialup is even out because our phone lines are crap. I've put in the request for satellite hookup, now I'm just waiting for it to happen.

Ben

So what you are saying is you are waiting for the right time as you build up your forces and then we strike to get Alpha back...BRILLIANT

Just remember Ben. If things get to hot the password is "key lime pie".

This message will self destruct in 3....2....
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Just got online folks, I'm baaaa-aaaack!

Welcome back, and don't worry you didn't miss any new Omega/Alpha Flight news...*thinks about it* Now I'm sad