Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowbird in Incredible Hercules #117???

Quote Originally Posted by Manikin
    I don't think Snowbirds reaction to meeting the man who killed all her friends and former teammates, would be to turn into a seal and swim away. More like White Sasquatch SMASH!
    Hence why Pointer went crashing into the ground and started to hold his chin like he been hit. I strongly believe Snowbird was responsible for Guardian crashing or getting knocked for a loop.

Good...She should have ripped the Mapleleaf uniform off of his battlesuit too...He doesn't deserve to wear it.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I guess we'll find out soon enough. Hopefully it'll be a lead-in to more news about AF. Hopefully.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I dont think that is Pointer, I think it's Skrull-Guardian.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mreeez
    I dont think that is Pointer, I think it's Skrull-Guardian.
    If it was a Skrull, I don't think Narya would just up and leave it.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I think its just regular old Mailman Mike. If someone killed a close friend of yours and you found out he was parading around in his favorite outfit pretending to be him. I to would knock the living hell out of him. I just hope Snowbird hits him enough to make us all happy.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    If it was a Skrull, I don't think Narya would just up and leave it.

Dana
    My thoughts exactally

INCREDIBLE HERCULES #120
    Written by GREG PAK & FRED VAN LENTE
    Penciled by RAFA SANDOVAL
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR., KLAUS JANSON & DEAN WHITE
    SECRET INVASION TIE-IN!

"SACRED INVASION" reaches its cosmos-shattering climax! Hercules leads the ragged remains of his God Squad into desperate battle with the unimaginably powerful Skrull pantheon -- and if they lose, Earth dies!

SPOILERS:

Snowbird kicks ass not only does she humble Pointer, but she humbles Hercules who she breifly stalemates in a fist fight showing very skilled fighting. She looked awesome in this issue. Even Hercules was impressed with her speed

END SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    SPOILERS:

Snowbird kicks ass not only does she humble Pointer, but she humbles Hercules who she breifly stalemates in a fist fight showing very skilled fighting. She looked awesome in this issue. Even Hercules was impressed with her speed

END SPOILERS
    Snowbird goes toe-to-toe with Hercules in a FIST-FIGHT?? And STALEMATED HIM??

Wow... I wanna see that (*looks over to see if Birdy's jaw has broken through keyboard...*
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Even Hercules was suprized she was doing it, and this was Snowbird in her BASE form. It was very brief, but still made Snowbird look great. Woot

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Even Hercules was suprized she was doing it, and this was Snowbird in her BASE form. It was very brief, but still made Snowbird look great. Woot
    Wow. Go Narya!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I single blow from her [from behind though] made him go "argh!" so excellent showing for the Canadian Goddess.

More Spoilers!!!!

We also get word from Snowbird that Mac was killed with Shaman and the binding of her to Canada gets lifted so she can go on this mission.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

I loved her comment, "and James Macdonald Hudson, whose uniform you are not worthy to wash, much less wear"

I hope Fred Van Lente does a Alpha/Omega series