Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowbird in Incredible Hercules #117???

why is guardian there? and which guardian is it?

My money is Micheal Pointer

am thinking it a flashback.

beside Narya need more some spotlight along with some others.

Is that a guardian frozen in arctic ice? Hmm.

Wouldn't it be nice to be Weapon Omega being beaten up by Snowbird, or a true Guardian returning to organize AF?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Could be a Skrull Guardian and that is what gets Snowbird into the whole Secret Invasion thing.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Kick his poser, Alaskan A#@, Narya!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by mreeez
    Could be a Skrull Guardian and that is what gets Snowbird into the whole Secret Invasion thing.
    zomg! no way!

that would be a bit of a surprise.

On a whim I just picked up Incredible Hercules 112-116. This is a damn fine book. Of the comics I have been reading lately this has been by far the most enjoyable. Apparently this will be staying Hercules's book as well. Marvel announced that the creative team will stay on for at least another year and that this is Hercules's book now with the new Hulk book being Hulk's book. So far its been a great buddy story. The relationship between Hercules and Amadeus Cho has been alot of fun. I was also suprised to see the focus on the mythology of Hercules. Check it out.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

fred is a incrdible writer, i am loving his stuff, not only is this great, but you have to check out wolverine: first class, great book. him and and andrea (same one drawing mcp mailman story) are making a great book. plus fred has expressed his love for alpha flight. he really gets the characters. i would welcome him with open arms to a alpha book.

Here's how Marvel describes the issue:

"With Secret Invasion in full swing, Hercules' sister Athena has banded together a sacred group of deities to face the imminent Skrull threat! Unveiling the premiere appearance of the all new God Squad, including fan-favorite Snowbird!"

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../28/firsts.htm

Nice, and they show two of the Skrull Gods to boot

Is that Hodiak introducing Snowbird? I doubt it's Nelvanna as the person seems to be a man. Also does anyone else think maybe it's Snowbird kicking the crap out of Guardian?

I always wondered what Snowbird's reaction to Michael Pointer would be, if that is Pointer.

"Fan-favorite Snowbird"? I love it! Glad to know there are other people who appreciate our Birdie!

Hopefully, this may lead to a new --and lasting-- Alpha book.

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    Hopefully, this may lead to a new --and lasting-- Alpha book.
    Lulz

Though it is very possible that it is Pointer, or even more likely a Skrull, I think it is still very possible that this is Mac. One version of Mac at least, considering how many died and came back. The way it looked, Guardian was falling from space. Could even be that he escaped from the Skrulls after the Plodex mission, and is trying to bring back help. As many of you AF fans have already suggested.

<crosses>

With Pointer's story still going down in MCP, I find it hard to believe that Marvel plans to jump ahead like that. (Though that wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility) Besides, I don't think Snowbirds reaction to meeting the man who killed all her friends and former teammates, would be to turn into a seal and swim away. More like White Sasquatch SMASH!
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"