Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Snowbird in Incredible Hercules #117???

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    or maybe we can have "off panel" mean "did not happen"

after all if no one saw it, how could it have happened?
    So Alpha Flight didn't get killed by the Collective afterall? :P

But in all seriousness there are many instances where things happen off-panel

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Hmm... Din't think of that before, but #120 is appropriate. That's where Birdie first appeared. (Okay, that was x-men, and they were uncanny, not Hercules, incredible or not, but still...)

- Le Messor
    "Express an opinion, but send advice by freight."

So...

[spoiler:c90dccefe6]The Skrull "gods" are nothing more than Eternals and Deviants? I don't understand how they can be more powerful than gods like Atum (he's not an Eternal....He's an actual child of an elder god...Incredibly powerful beings that existed a few million years before the Eternals/Deviants were created by the Celestials).[/spoiler:c90dccefe6]

Interesting.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I'm going to reserve judgment until I've read the entire issue. I've been somewhat depressed at the possibility of Snowbird being dead, but I'll wait to see how this story unfolds. (I just hope that Fred van Lente doesn't make the mistake that Bill Mantlo did of killing off Snowbird.)

Can you really kill Snowbird, she's more a concept than a one off individual. That, plus I don't think even Marvel are silly enough to piss off AF fans so soon after Avengers #16, especially if another series may be in the offing.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

She's not dead, why else give her the map which can be used to find their way back? If Fred is writing Hercules for awhile longer I can see him brining her back.

maybe she'll go find the rest of alpha flight and return to woop some behind.

Just got issue #120 and guess who swoops in to help save the day?
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

you guys didn't really think fred van lente would kill of snowbird did you?

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    you guys didn't really think fred van lente would kill of snowbird did you?
    I was worried there for a while!!! I was thinking, well, at least he made her die a heroic death in an awesome battle scene and she saved the team, an honorable way to go, that sort of thing, but nyah! She's alive! It's a miracle!

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Yay! GO NARYA! GO FRED!!!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

She had two VERY impressive transformation feats

Also I have a question, what happened to the Slave Gods last issue as it seemed they teleported away or simply vanished, but in this issue they really didn't explain it. Any ideas?

SPOILER:

Only real thing I was irked about was Demogorge dying that easy, but his death was used for a cool plot device though.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    She had two VERY impressive transformation feats

Also I have a question, what happened to the Slave Gods last issue as it seemed they teleported away or simply vanished, but in this issue they really didn't explain it. Any ideas?
    I think Snowbird ate them while in the Great Beast form.