Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Snowbird in Incredible Hercules #117???

It could be Kly'bn or one of the other Skrull gods who dies.

I doubt she is dead, I bet she just "bamfed" somewhere else but she has the map and will EVENTUALLY find her way back.

And that DEFINITELY suits me also.

Maybe I'm not understanding this.. Snowbird has the chart, but aren't they at their destination? Why is it important for Amadeus to point out that Snowbird has the chart? A chart showing a route to where else?
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    Maybe I'm not understanding this.. Snowbird has the chart, but aren't they at their destination? Why is it important for Amadeus to point out that Snowbird has the chart? A chart showing a route to where else?
    How to get back. Without it they won't be able to find their way back to the Dreamtime.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Just...mostly dead. All we have to to do is take her and the rest of Alpha to Miracle Max and presto!
    Kings to you!

(For those of you who don't get that... In my group at church, whoever works in the first Princess Bride quote of the day gets 'kings to you'; which is a singular honour. But it has to be recognisable, and fit smoothly into the conversation.)

- Le Messor
    "Think they'll make it?"
    "It'll take a miracle."
    - Miracle Max and his wife.

I picked up the variant cover today to #118, and guess what? Snowbird's on the cover! It's the panel when she's kissing Hercules.

Snowbird's on the variant cover to #117 also, but she's a polar bear, it still counts!

Love,
    rplass

Ok in issue #117, Hercules says to Snowbird, "I see you have lost none of your quickness since we warred together against Attuma."

Obviously, Hercules is referring to Avengers #272 which was published, wow, in 1986, anyway... in that issue, Snowbird was in the form of a giant white whale the entire issue (despite being shown on the cover in her usual appearance), so what the heck is he talking about? Thar be quick whales here, eh?

I thought for a moment there could be a reference to the Crossing Line arc, but I'm almost positive that Snowbird wasn't about during that. I know AF fought the Atlanteans during that.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

You are correct x2. The Crossing Line arc was Avengers v1 issues #319-324, of which AF was in the last 5. The line-up for AF was: Heather, Diamond Lil, Puck, Jeffries, and Shaman. Alpha Flight did fight the Atlanteans, but Attuma was not in those issues.

Love,
    rplass

I just took it something happpened between them off-panel and we didn't see their interaction but it's clear it happened.

i think the words "off panel" should be censored on these forums.

Yeah "Off panel" is a 4 letter word. I second the notion.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

or maybe we can have "off panel" mean "did not happen"

after all if no one saw it, how could it have happened?