Thread: Omega Flight medicine bag question

Default Omega Flight medicine bag question

I didnt get the series outside of #1. Was it ever explained why Talisman has ht e bag and not Moss

No, Earthmover has not been referenced or even seen since AF vol.3.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Not having the issue, I'm relying on memories of scans, but wasn't he pictured with the Flight being slain in New Avengers #16? I am all but sure he was in the picture as well.

Also, would Chuck be able to use Michael's bag, as he had his own? I thought the only ones who could use the bag was Michael and Elizabeth (because, as Talisman, she's the "Binder of Spirits", able to manipulate all magick).
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Not having the issue, I'm relying on memories of scans, but wasn't he pictured with the Flight being slain in New Avengers #16? I am all but sure he was in the picture as well.

Also, would Chuck be able to use Michael's bag, as he had his own? I thought the only ones who could use the bag was Michael and Elizabeth (because, as Talisman, she's the "Binder of Spirits", able to manipulate all magick).
    No, he wasn't amongst those seen to battle the Collective. As for why he didn't inherit the medicine pouch, it could be that something happened to him off camera prior to the Collective story, which made him unavailable or inelligible (eg maybe he is still on the Plodex world), or it could be that Shaman decided that Chuck wasn't ready yet for the pouch, and that Elizabeth should become Chuck's new mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Yes, he has used it on his own before as when Alpha Flight went to the US to get Squid Boy Earthmover was there [Shaman wasn't there] and he was using the pouch. As noted he is considered to be an Omega level mystic, so I don't see why he couldn't use it especially as Shaman was teaching him how to.

in the comic world, they call that a dangler

it probably will never be brought up ever. the majority of fans I read dont like Moss anyway.

Perhaps he was killed in space? Maybe he left after returning to Earth, giving up on the whole magic-user thing?
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I think a majority of Alpha fans wouldnt even care if that was retconned in

Well I didn't mind him, but he only had so few apperances so he really couldn't develop into anything note worthy.