Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What villains you want

I would like to see them face off against a heavyweight as opposed to some of the more obscure villains, mostly because when they do come back they will need the publicity.

Doom (Though I think he would put the hurt on OF, mostly because marvel wouldn't want to let Doom get jobbed like the Wrecking Crew did)

Sinister and the Marauders (A big motley crew of mutants VS a motley crew of mystic heroes? Could be fun)

The Thunderbolts (Might be good considering that they are managed by Shield and the Initiative. Maybe they chase a fleeing hero all the way to the border and fighting ensues.)

Weapon X leftovers with Jeffries (They had a lot going in Canada, and with the SHRA and the Initiative, they would not be too welcomed performing their experiments in the US)

The Juggernaught BIATCH!
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"

Quote Originally Posted by Manikin
    I would like to see them face off against a heavyweight as opposed to some of the more obscure villains, mostly because when they do come back they will need the publicity.

Doom (Though I think he would put the hurt on OF, mostly because marvel wouldn't want to let Doom get jobbed like the Wrecking Crew did)
    I don't feel the WC were "jobbed" in OF...They kicked the crap out of Sasquatch (and he has Hulk-level strength) and once they were powered -up by Tanaraq, they proceeded to kick the crap out of BRBill and Omega.

The WC was definitely just "jobbed" in Mighty Avengers, though.

Sinister and the Marauders (A big motley crew of mutants VS a motley crew of mystic heroes? Could be fun)

The Thunderbolts (Might be good considering that they are managed by Shield and the Initiative. Maybe they chase a fleeing hero all the way to the border and fighting ensues.)

Weapon X leftovers with Jeffries (They had a lot going in Canada, and with the SHRA and the Initiative, they would not be too welcomed performing their experiments in the US)

The Juggernaught BIATCH!
    ...But, but he's a good guy now...LOL. I'd actuallyu like to see Alpha face Juggy too...Weapon X leftovers is a good idea too.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67

I don't feel the WC were "jobbed" in OF...They kicked the crap out of Sasquatch (and he has Hulk-level strength) and once they were powered -up by Tanaraq, they proceeded to kick the crap out of BRBill and Omega.

The WC was definitely just "jobbed" in Mighty Avengers, though.
    I didn't think they were being jobbed until the last issue when US Agent kicked the crap out of the Wrecker, then having Piledriver suddenly disappear when he had no one to fight. But yea, not nearly as Jobbed as in MA.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    ...But, but he's a good guy now...LOL. I'd actuallyu like to see Alpha face Juggy too...Weapon X leftovers is a good idea too.
    Not anymore, it would seem At the end of the X-men: World War Hulk crossover he left and apparently would be going back to his old smashy ways at the behest of the crazy crimson gem voice in his head. YAY!
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

(1) Mephisto
    (2) Master of the World
    (3) Nebulon and the Zodiac
    (4) DreamQueen
    (5) Terminus and/or Director X
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.