Thread: Quebec City

Default Quebec City

Hello,

Can you tell me if QUebec City was ever featured in a comic by the Alpha Flight team ? WEre planning an exhibit of Quebec City in comics. If you know of other comics where my ity is present, feel free to tell me !

THanks

THomas

I don't think so. It's hard to believe that there's no appearance of Quebec City in Alpha Flight, but unfortunately, no. It's a great excuse to restart the series.

"Alpha Flight: Quebec City" limited series. Sounds good.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I agree with rplass that a story of some sort taken place in Quebec City. However, and I believe I speak for any Quebec resident (although I am not even close to one), I believe that a true denizen of La Belle Provence should at least be a consultant on the storyline. God forbid we do something stupid like get the place and culture WRONG in a Marvel Comic set there....
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    However, and I believe I speak for any Quebec resident (although I am not even close to one), I believe that a true denizen of La Belle Provence should at least be a consultant on the storyline. God forbid we do something stupid like get the place and culture WRONG in a Marvel Comic set there....
    Really, how likely is that to happen?!

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Really, how likely is that to happen?!
    Oh, about as likely as a decent AF story set in Quebec City... Or any other for that matter :P
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I can't remember any stories been told in Québec City, but I can't be sure. I know 1 time that the comic said Montréal and the image was the Parliement at Ottawa. Did that happen for Québec ? I don't know. The closest to the city F been was in Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré, when Aurora had lost her powers and became a nun.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix