Thread: Guardian in the Marvel Legends Official Fwoosh Top Ten

Default Guardian in the Marvel Legends Official Fwoosh Top Ten

Guardian has ranked 8 in the top ten that the Fwoosh carries once or twice every year. This is not just a fan list because, as you can read in the article, they send this results to a Hasbro representative and most of the characters in each top ten get a figure in the next year or so.

This is the first time an Alphan makes it into the Top Ten since the line started in 2002. Other Alphans also get pretty high positions, most noticeably Northstar, whose prototype (and Aurora's) we have alraedy seen over at wizarduniverse.com. The people involved with the line at Hasbro has said they are fans of Alpha Flight so it's possible we start to see some of them in future line-ups next year. Guardian, Northstar and Aurora will,apparently, be the first to join Toy Biz's Sasquatch as Marvel Legends.

The link: http://www.thefwoosh.com/index.php?o...d=762&Itemid=1

As long as it's Mac or Heather Guardian (though, I suppose it would be hard to tell Mac and Pointer apart....They both look very generic and similar)...It's all good.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I'd be very happy to get a Shaman figure. It's a crime he wasn't made when the AF team was sold a while back.

Well other AF members placed in decent spots, improved from their last spots

Single Figure
    Character: Northstar
    Last Top Ten: 41
    Votes: 25

Character: Puck
    Last Top Ten: 45
    Votes: 14

Character: Aurora
    Last Top Ten: 103
    Votes: 13

Character: Snowbird
    Last Top Ten: 61
    Votes: 12

Character: Shaman
    Last Top Ten: 119
    Votes: 11

Character: Vindicator
    Last Top Ten: 69
    Votes: 8

Character: Talisman
    Last Top Ten: 249
    Votes: 4

Character: Marrina
    Last Top Ten: N/A
    Votes: 2

Character: Wild Child
    Votes: 2

Character: Box
    Votes: 1

Character: Dream Queen

Character: Sasquatch

Character: Wendigo
    Last Top Ten: 155

Build-A-Figure
    Character: Box
    Last Top Ten: 32
    Votes: 3

Character: Sasquatch
    Last Top Ten: 32

Sassy already has his own figure (and even an all white version), We've seen prototypes of Aurora and Northstar (and voted on them)......And the Wendigo is a very strong possibility for the new Hulk line of figures.

Dana

I would be all over a Box build a figure. Guardian makes sense as the costume is iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Guardian makes sense as the costume is iconic.
    I agree...It's just unfortunate that nobody seems to care about who's wearing it.

Dana

well like you said, even if it is Michael pointer it would look close enough to mac to just say it is mac

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    well like you said, even if it is Michael pointer it would look close enough to mac to just say it is mac
    As I've said, I'm already doing that with my 'puter's wallpaper.

- Le Messor
    "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
    - Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
    "I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to make a change."
    - Michael Jackson

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the fwoosh.com is holding a new Official Top Ten right now (they usually have one or two every year). In the last one we finally achieved the goal of having a member of Alpha Flight in the Top Ten for the first time since the line started, Guardian. I invite you all to vote and to achieve the same this time, at least. Vote for the ten characters that you'd like to see in plastic form and make them be Alphans!

Remember that the results are sent to Hasbro and the ones that rank in the Top Ten will probably be made sooner rather than later as Hasbro is listening to collectors.

And if you don't collect action figures please vote for them too, you will make some collectors (like me happy

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49168

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I just wanted to add a link to this.

- Le Messor

"the Guardian suit is filled by Michael Pointer, the former misunderstood villain known as the Collective, who also just happened to kill off most of Alpha Flight. (Yes, that hurt just typing it out.)"
    - The Fwoosh guy