Thread: rich koslowski

Default rich koslowski

every time i read his name all i can think of is boo from monsters inc.

emailed him to get a feel for his background with alpha flight, he was kind enough to respond:

Glad to see that you're so passionate about Alpha/Omega Flight and the new Guardian. I hope you enjoy MCP. Make sure when you read it to not miss the 1st page of the "Weapon Alpha" story...there was an unfortunate ad placement and a few people seemed to have missed it...it's the page with the girl banging on the door.
    I'll try and get over to the Alpha Flight forum when I get a chance.
    I was a HUGE Byrne fan back in the day and was there when Alpha Flight first started! Loved them when they first appeared in X-Men as-a-matter-of-fact. So, writing them now (some of them anyways) is a dream come true.
    Excelsior!
    Rich Koslowski

I emailed Rich K a few weeks back and he's agreed to do an interview. I've been trying to figure exactly what to ask. So if there's any questions you people want to ask, stick them here and I'll see what comes about.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Q: Will Rich approach the topic of Canadian sentiment over a Yank donning the Guardian suit in his story? He could probably get a few pointers (pardon the pun) from folks on this site.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"