Thread: Vote for a new Marvel Legends Northstar or Aurora figure

Default Vote for a new Marvel Legends Northstar or Aurora figure

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../005883235.cfm

Right there. I know you just can vote for one of them, but...logic tells me a ML wave with a Northstar (and viceversa) figure without the other wouldn´t make much sense...
    My suggestion would be voting just for one of the two, and that (to me) should be Northstar since he´s been an X-Man and is (probably) more popular and would get more votes from X-Men fans...
    Up to you all. Make it count.

I'd love to see a Marvel Legends' Northstar (and Aurora).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I have already voted for Northstar though I admit I like Aurora's headsculpt more. Anyway, it's difficult to vote for one and not the other when you want both. Hopefully, they'll be released in a two-pack (which makes more sense) one day.

And, it seems Habro is decided to give us fans more Alpha Flight characters in the future. Good news. I'm sure we'll see Guardian soon.

I voted for Northstar.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I voted for Aurora...That way, They HAVE to make Northstar (at least, in my twisted logic).

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Fan
    I have already voted for Northstar though I admit I like Aurora's headsculpt more. Anyway, it's difficult to vote for one and not the other when you want both. Hopefully, they'll be released in a two-pack (which makes more sense) one day.

And, it seems Habro is decided to give us fans more Alpha Flight characters in the future. Good news. I'm sure we'll see Guardian soon.
    It's great to see the possibility of more Alpha-related figures from Hasbro...It's just too bad Marvel won't give us a decent Alpha Flight book, though.

Dana

I voted for Aurora, and then, Northstar. (Are we allowed to vote twice?) I'd love to see both figures.

I don't see anywhere that it prohibits multiple votes, and it does allow you to vote more than once. So, what's to stop you form voting say 100 times for Aurora and Northstar.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

They gotta be up to something having taking the time to sculpt and paint to models.

Why does Aurora look Asian? Why do they not look related like the twins they are?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I'd vote for N'star and Aurora figures.

But not those N'star and Aurora figures. I just don't like 'em, sorry. Too... clumsy and simplistic.

- Le Messor
    "Do the Jedi ever get charged with excessive Force?"