Thread: Personal Update

Default Personal Update

Hey all,

Sorry I've been MIA this summer, I was working a lot, and the rigors of daily life ect. I just picked up all my comics that have been building up at the shop for the whole summer, and finally read the last two issues of OF.

Work is done, and life is getting more relaxed soon, as we are moving into a new house in the country. By the end of the month I'll be all settled in and be able to get back into things. I'm still planning on rebuilding AF.net. The idea is to make it more interactive for visitors, and give certain people admin access to it to be able to add news, pictures ect.

I digress, time to get the family into the car and head to the inlaws'.

Ben

Glad to hear everything's going well for you Ben. The AF.net plans sound good, can't wait to see it all.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Default Re: Personal Update

Good to see you back!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    we are moving into a new house in the country.
    But I can't believe you're doing that after all the blood, sweat, and tears you put into your house. (Or is that the one you're moving to?)

- Le Messor
    "Every thought is an afterthought."
    - Hanna Arendt

Default Re: Personal Update

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Good to see you back!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    we are moving into a new house in the country.
    But I can't believe you're doing that after all the blood, sweat, and tears you put into your house. (Or is that the one you're moving to?)

- Le Messor
    "Every thought is an afterthought."
    - Hanna Arendt
    I was wondering that too.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

The house is still there, but on pause. The design of it was to be a workshop (ground floor) and living space (top floor) for just myself. It was designed for a family of one, now I'm married with a kid, it's just not big enough, and at this point in time I don't have enough money to make it big enough. It will be fine to wait to expand when money and time permit.

In the meantime my brother-in-law is moving to Ottawa, so we are moving into his house.

Ben

Good to see you back, Ben!

Nice to hear all is well, and interesting too.

My little girl is home and getting healthier every day, so though we have 10,000 things to do we at least know we can sleep at night.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

health is the biggest thing. good to hear it Mokole

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Glad you're back, Ben...

...and hope everything stays on track.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.