Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight News [Future]

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    who's clayton crain?
    Clayton Henry's alter ego. Had to change his name after the whole v3 fiasco.

He did the Kiss comic book a bit, and I think some Ghostrider.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Clayton Crain is working on a series, but I doubt it's OF or AF, but anything could happen (OK, I'm being WAY too positive given who runs Marvel...).
    It's X-Force.

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/x...led/X-Who.html

Oh look....Wolverine in yet another book...That's surprising.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67

Dana
    Yeah...It is a bit redundant isnt it?
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75

Dana
    Yeah...It is a bit redundant isnt it?
    Yup...It sucks even more that he's not in an Alpha-related book (IMO anyway)....I can dream...

Dana

I guess Pointer getting "fleshed out" means having to be saved by U.S. Agent (when he should have a flippin' force field) and constantly trying to prove himself? Did the Canadian govt not give him any training between the Omega Flight mini and the MCP stories?

Ugh...

Dana

Did the Canadian govt not give him any training between the Omega Flight mini and the MCP stories?

Dana
    .... Is that a rhetorical question??

When has the Canadian gov't (at least of the MCU) ever trained their operatives? Look at the original Beta and Gamma Flights: Because of ONE LITTLE f***-up, the government not only disbands Alpha Flight, but then tells the rest of the misanthropes and serial killers to just go about their business like good little gerbils, don't worry about your future, or the months/years of training you have been put through. Not like it was a significant part of your life or anything.....
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Did the Canadian govt not give him any training between the Omega Flight mini and the MCP stories?

Dana
    Pretty much...Yeah. :P

When has the Canadian gov't (at least of the MCU) ever trained their operatives? Look at the original Beta and Gamma Flights: Because of ONE LITTLE f***-up, the government not only disbands Alpha Flight, but then tells the rest of the misanthropes and serial killers to just go about their business like good little gerbils, don't worry about your future, or the months/years of training you have been put through. Not like it was a significant part of your life or anything.....
    I think they (Beta and Gamma) were trained, though....They had to have been...Especially if they moved from Gamma to Beta.

Dana

Wolverine was trained. He just went crazy. Its not the the Canadian gov't doesn't train their operatives, its just that they all end up having severe mental defects.

Aurora,
    Jeffries (the brainwashing),
    Bochs,
    Walter (counting Tanaraq as a mental issue),
    Wolverine,
    Much of original OF,
    Michael Pointer,
    Wild Child,
    etc...

Dana
    I won't lie. I think that book looks amazing. Just take Wolverine away from NA and Astonishing to have it make sense.

I don't know...I have a problem with them portraying Wolfsbane in the role of Black Ops killer, though. Granted, she's wolf-like and sometimes feral...But she's always been the opposite of her outside appearance.

Dana

I don't know...I have a problem with them portraying Wolfsbane in the role of Black Ops killer, though. Granted, she's wolf-like and sometimes feral...But she's always been the opposite of her outside appearance.

Dana
    I agree. I have been reading X-Factor and this would seem out of character for her. Unless something happens to change that character. Hurm...
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.