Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omega Flight News [Future]

If it was Feral, that might make more sense. Rhane is too much of a good girl to involve herself in something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    I don't know...I have a problem with them portraying Wolfsbane in the role of Black Ops killer, though. Granted, she's wolf-like and sometimes feral...But she's always been the opposite of her outside appearance.

Dana
    Rahne is supposed to take a big hit during messiah complex though, and it wouldn't surprise me to see her go over the edge. Her Wolfish nature is with her at all times, and if it becomes stronger she could easily remain constantly feral. It is worth noting that in the past she has in the past come close to identifying and living as a wolf and abandoning her humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by jay042
    If it was feral, that might make more sense. Rahne is too much of a good girl to involve herself in something like this.
    I have an issue of Executioner's Song that suggests Rahne would be much better than Feral at taking people down. She rips Feral apart.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Maybe somebody supposedly "training" them....

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    ...Wolverine was trained. He just went crazy. Its not the the Canadian gov't doesn't train their operatives, its just that they all end up having severe mental defects.

Aurora,
    Jeffries (the brainwashing),
    Bochs,
    Walter (counting Tanaraq as a mental issue),
    Wolverine,
    Much of original OF,
    Michael Pointer,
    Wild Child,
    etc...
    ....is instead giving them (or helping to worsen) "severe mental defects." Heather and Puck were brainwashed by their own government---taken down by Epsilons and forced to remain a part of "Alpha Flight" against their will---in the second series. Clarke and Chasin laid the groundwork for this twisted Dept. H in the 1st series.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

OKay, a little off topic of what has been discussed in the last few posts, I'd like to get back to the "what is the future actually holding" for Alpha Flight thread of this topic, if that is alright with everyone?

When it comes to Pointer, and what has been revealed/hinted-at in MCP1, does anybody else get the sense that, if his powers are draining or lessening, and if he is slowly losing what little control he has, then something big in the Marvel U may be upcoming involving him, say right about the time (or soon after) that his MCP run ends?

I mean, I may be wrong here (and I know that Dana doesn't care, and i am not so sure that I do either truth to tell), but wouldn't this seem to be leading to a return to the old "Mutants-R-Us" Marvel U that we were used to (and so sick of) earlier? Somehow, something happens to Pointer, and he releases some sort of power that allows mutants to be born once again. Makes sense, doesn't it? Or, perhaps he becomes so very dangerous that he sacrifices himself in the upcomingh Skrull war to save all of humanity (man, that would suck, wouldn't it?)?

Thoughts?
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

You never know. Maybe he has their signature x-gene stuff and he'll somehow lose it to repopulate the world as mutanst, which to me is a bad idea. Mutants as irreleveant but scary minority works, mutants as the future of humanity fails.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.