Thread: What did you do this weekend?

Default What did you do this weekend?

Here's a clue what I did :P

Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

You photographed a wedding?

Congrats bro.

Wedding photography is a great business to be in. You can make a lot of money doing it, then you can spend it on Alpha Flight stuff! Congratulations on the new career! Make sure you don't put your finger over the lens.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Actually I do believe that Allan went and got himself hitched. If that be the case congrats fella, but a little earlier than anticipated if memory serves ?

Congrats anyway and enjoy the experience, I always cry at weddings.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well, this weekend I played Guild Wars and got a bit further before dying a horrible painful lingering death. And then...er...what do you mean this isn't about me. Oh right, wedding....

Erm...congrats?

Love ya Allan, it's about bloody time. Hopefully I'll catch you on MSN today.
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Congrats HC! My folks, who've been married for over 40 years now, have this advice for keeping a marriage strong: two TV's. No joke.

Congratulations! I prepared for school, mostly.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Congrats! I wish you both years of happiness!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

... I just got back from a wedding. Not yours, Allan (and more congratulations). I wasn't photographing it, though.

- LM
    "And Wuv, Twue wuv will win the day."
    - Princess Bride

Yah, but after last weekend what did you do? Hmmmm? Two days of schoolwork, one night of having a baby girl, driving 3 hours back and forth every day to see my daughter and take care of my boys, OK 6 hours one day, taking her and Mom home, back to school, back to the hospital....
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Congratulations on your marriage, Allen, (if that is your wedding we see pictured, that is).

And congratulations on the birth of your daughter, Mokole! That really is wonderful news!

As for me, my daughter, Tina, and I just got back from a six-day cruise on the Norwegian Spirit from New York to Florida and the Bahamas, (Nassau and the Great Stirrup Cay). The shore excursions were the best part for me, though I did participate in a daily trivia contest onboard. I ended up placing in the top three of nine regular participants, and won a small address book, ( I say modestly).

Also, while we were in Naussau, I bought a comic book called, "Junkanoos", published by Island Comics in 1995. The team consists of five young girls whose powers were never defined in the issue I had, and a back-up story with a character called Captain Bahamas, who can fly and is apparently invulnerable. The whole book reminded me a little of Alpha Flight, ("Bahamas Flight", anyone?).