Poll: Will Toronto Con have good news about Flight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Toronto Con 2007

Default Toronto Con 2007

OK, four choices: Pick your guess.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

The same vague crap they feed us every time the subject comes up. Not nothing, but nothing concrete.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Quote Originally Posted by Transmetropolitan
    The same vague crap they feed us every time the subject comes up. Not nothing, but nothing concrete.
    Vagueries and empty promises, sounds like my bosses when discussing new working practices
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Vague news about the future...

...to keep fans guessing/hoping, maybe a guest-appearance here and there (with Pointer), but I doubt an on-going is coming any time soon.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.