Poll: Will we see an Omega Flight ongoing series?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Omega Flight be made an ongoing?

Well, maybe in the first issue of the ongoing the team will beat Titanium man and his minians outside a nuclear plant or some such thing, they get back to C.S.I.S. HQ only to find that USAgent has been made head of the 50 State Initiative in Pennsylvania and Pointer has been reclaimed by SHIELD (now that he's trained and any rookie mistakes he may have made would be Flight's 'fault') and becomes Peacemaker, Agent of SHIELD.

Then a host of more palatable characters (the twins, Box, Lil, a true Guardian like a Corbo, Feedback, someone from Weapon PRIME..., someone like Arachne...) would be available a new writer's team.

Sasquatch, Arachne, one of the Double Trouble twins, Persuasion, Guardian, and (OK, I have no idea who else was against Civil War Registration that would be valuable or still available). They can reclaim BRB later, Talisman too if she gets bored.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I want it to so badly but I just don't think it will, especially with Scott now leaving Marvel HQ..
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Well, maybe in the first issue of the ongoing the team will beat Titanium man and his minians outside a nuclear plant or some such thing, they get back to C.S.I.S. HQ only to find that USAgent has been made head of the 50 State Initiative in Pennsylvania and Pointer has been reclaimed by SHIELD (now that he's trained and any rookie mistakes he may have made would be Flight's 'fault') and becomes Peacemaker, Agent of SHIELD.

Then a host of more palatable characters (the twins, Box, Lil, a true Guardian like a Corbo, Feedback, someone from Weapon PRIME..., someone like Arachne...) would be available a new writer's team.

Sasquatch, Arachne, one of the Double Trouble twins, Persuasion, Guardian, and (OK, I have no idea who else was against Civil War Registration that would be valuable or still available). They can reclaim BRB later, Talisman too if she gets bored.
    Not. Gonna. Happen.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    (the twins, Box, Lil, a true Guardian like a Corbo, Feedback, someone from Weapon PRIME..., someone like Arachne...)
    Wait, Mokole... You're WILLINGLY drudging up the crap that was Weapon PRIME?? And here I thought you LIKED the series!!

I would gladly welcome them back if it meant they get nuked! ... or disembowelled with a rusty spoon... which ever happens first...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I'd love to see the original Alphan Flight kick Weapon P.R.I.M.E.'s butts...Hard!

What the heck does P.R.I.M.E. stand for for, anyway?

Dana

P.R.I.M.E. = PRototype Induced Mutation Echelon

Don't ask. I googled it.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Rolls off the tongue doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by rplass

Don't ask. I googled it.

Love,
    rplass
    Ick! Thanks, R...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by rplass

Don't ask. I googled it.

Love,
    rplass
    and here I thought it stood for "Pointlessly Reaccuring Imitations Marvel Enjoys"... :P
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

So looking at Weapon P.R.I.M.E, who actually had an induced mutation?

Tony the Tigerstrike had a copy of Macs suit. GW Bridge was a Nick Fury wannabee. Kane was Cybernetically enhanced. Yeti could have beem Wendigo. I could go on, but I think the point is that Marvel could put a little more effort into their Acronyms
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!