Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thank you!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta Ray Daz
    That blows big time, I only picked up the last two issues last week as i've had a broken leg for 5 weeks
    LegS? As is plural? As is an both? OUCH DUDE! I hope your feeling better. Was it Skrulls?
    Hey! I was nowhere near Bendigo 5 weeks ago!

Anyway, what makes you think I'm a skrull?

- Le Messor
    "Every once in a while you should use your backup to make sure it works."
    - Mark T. Shirey

Isn't a 'Bendigo' the bastard offspring of our Host here at Awaves and some hairy woodland Canadian creature with a penchant for human liver?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta Ray Daz
    That blows big time, I only picked up the last two issues last week as i've had a broken leg for 5 weeks
    LegS? As is plural? As is an both? OUCH DUDE! I hope your feeling better. Was it Skrulls?

- Le Messor
    - Mark T. Shirey
    I only asked him if it was A skrull not our skrull. Is this how it begins Le Messor? Do you have a guilty conscience? We'll see if your aliby checks out.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Scott, youre an amazing artist, easily one of the best, if not, the best Ive worked with. Promise we'll team up again? It was great to meet you at SD and thank you SO much for the page!!

And the rest of you might find this interview interesting- I comment on my Omega Flight experience. Im really proud of the book and a big part of that was because of this board.
    M!
    http://norestforthewretched.blogspot.com/
    READ POWERS DAILY FOR FREE!
    http://comics.newsarama.com/powers/

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Mike,

You impressed me. That's not easy (ironically, I'm listening to a song called 'It's So Easy' right now). You too, Scott (and Reber, while we're at it).

I've been noticing your series -- Ares and Blood Oath -- in the store where I work (I'm only working with Marvel back issues at the mo').

Thank you for Omega; I only wish, now that I've read it, there had been more.

Dfense: Guilty conscience? What guilty conscience? What have you heard?

- Mik
    "Every opportunity we have to run our R&D scientists and engineers against our customers, we do it."
    - Texas Instruments Inc., Dallas

Sorry to hear so much went wrong at once but I'm glad you got a chance to write Flight. Good luck!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor

- Le Messor
    - Mark T. Shirey
    Haha, yeah Bendigo's a bit of a hole.. but at least it's closer to Melbourne than my home town! Got my cast off yesterday.. now i'm hobbling round like an old man, wish I had a walking stick. Not for walking, just to hit people at uni with!

Glad to hear your thoughts Mike, I'm a very pleased Flight fan, thanks so much! All the best mate
    Oh yeah, all my housemates (none read comics), loved the double page sex spread in Powers #25 haha
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Quote Originally Posted by Oeming
    Scott, youre an amazing artist, easily one of the best, if not, the best Ive worked with. Promise we'll team up again? It was great to meet you at SD and thank you SO much for the page!!

And the rest of you might find this interview interesting- I comment on my Omega Flight experience. Im really proud of the book and a big part of that was because of this board.
    M!
    http://norestforthewretched.blogspot.com/
    Sorry to hear that you've had a rough go of it Mike, I'm glad that it looks things are looking up for you now. Thanks for sticking by us and the book.

In light of what happened to the book, Mike...

Thanks for sticking with it.

It wasn't Alpha Flight, but it was a damned fine read. And Mice Templar has my dollar.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."