Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: omega flight #5: Got it!

Again, I know I (we) are reaching at straws with this discussion.

But the skrull thing would make sense. Rather, Marvel could easily make it make sense, if they chose to.

How potentially easy would it have been for the Skrull race to grab Alpha Flight while they were off in space on the Plodex ship, take them captive, and replace them with (obviously inexperienced) Skrull shapeshifting warriors?

And how easy (and how cool) would it be if Marvel's upcoming Skrull spectacular were headlined by Alpha Flight busting out of captivity and warning everybody about what has been happening?

And then, Mailman Mike could die in a nice big explosion, saving the world from the Skrulls. Yay, Mikey's a hero. Yay, Mikey's no more!
    Goodbye, fake Guardian. Hello, real Guardian!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Yah, people want the Skrulls to be AF, Captain America, and anyone else they like. But when Skrull's impersonating someone get killed, they turn back into Skrulls, Wolverine and Elektra for instance. AF didn't revert into Skrulls upon death. A longshot retconn, but retconns do happen.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Yah, people want the Skrulls to be AF, Captain America, and anyone else they like. But when Skrull's impersonating someone get killed, they turn back into Skrulls, Wolverine and Elektra for instance. AF didn't revert into Skrulls upon death. A longshot retconn, but retconns do happen.
    How do we know that they were totally dead in the images shown (I know I'm reaching here)?...If S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and former chief, Maria Hill is indeed, a Skrull (like a lot of people believe)...There's no way she would let anybody see footage of the dead AF (if they are/were Skrulls, that is).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I suppose, but if Hill and other SHIELD SKrulls reclaimed the bodies, which is just weirder, then the extremely long stretch is, uh, possible. However, dead AF most likely was seen by Sasquatch, medical personnel, Canadian arctic soldiers...

But retconns happen. After all, Hudson's return was a huge retconn.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I really enjoyed OF 5 and look forward to reading the whole series. Great parting shot with BRB.