Thread: Alpha Flight as Marvel Legends by Hasbro....VOTE!!!

Default Alpha Flight as Marvel Legends by Hasbro....VOTE!!!

Hi,

This message is to let you know that over at www.fwooshnet.com in the Marvel board they are running a new Official Top Ten of Marvel characters to become action figures in the popular Marvel Legend series by Hasbro. This list is not just another fan list as hasbro takes it seriously and many of the characters in the Top Ten results get released as action figures in a year or so after the results.

We have only got Sasquatch at this point and though Guardian, Northstar and Puck usually rank good in the last Top Tens no Alpha Flight member has achieved to be in the Top Ten so I call all members in this board to please take two minutes to register and write your top ten Marvel characters (Alphans if posssible that you'd like to see getting action figure treatment. Hasbro has said that they love Alpha Flight but it's time for them (and us fans) to show their love for them.

And even if you don't like or collect action figures do it just to support our favorite team now that it's getting more popularity thanks to Omega Flight.

Direct Link: http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42311

Ah, the parlimentarian in me comes out: if you only vote for one candidate, it will be more effective. When you have the opportunity to vote for multiple entrants but you really only want one to win, just don't vote for anyone else except the candidate you want to win. Let the other voters muddle up the vote counts. This is known as "bullet voting". Try voting for just one character, and not ten. Or if you absolutely insist on voting for ten, vote for your favorite and add nine others that you know have no chance to win such as disqualified or ineligible candidates.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Don't forget to add a Build a Figure Box to your list. I'd love to put Box I together a piece at a time.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"