Thread: Baby girl on the way

Default Baby girl on the way

....my wife and I agreed on the name Aurora.

I figured that would get some props around here.

Well congrats sir; our fourth child is due in September, no idea if it's a boy or girl (but betting should be on a boy).

Good luck!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Congrats, and Aurora eh? Well always good to get the word of Alpha Flight any way you can

I always wanted to name my first kid Sasquatch but I doubt that would go over well lol

Congratulations! That is the best possible news, Alpha and otherwise. Aurora is a viable name, and a beautiful one.

( I thought of Narya for our baby girl fifteen years ago, but decided it wouldn't fly -- no pun intended here. )

Congrats Chavez. Nice choice, Aurora is a beautiful name.

Congratulations Chavez and Aurora is an excellent name.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Thanks folks. I'm not too active around here, but I figured fellow Alphans would get a kick out of it.

Downside - same name as the Princess in Sleeping Beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    ( I thought of Narya for our baby girl fifteen years ago, but decided it wouldn't fly -- no pun intended here. )
    I kinda like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavez
    Thanks folks. I'm not too active around here, but I figured fellow Alphans would get a kick out of it.

Downside - same name as the Princess in Sleeping Beauty.
    I really liked that story, well the walt Disney one at least, so don't worry, it's a really nice name and she won't sleep like forever to find her prince charming or go crazy with a split personality. FĂ©licitation.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix