Thread: Where did my birthday go?

Default Where did my birthday go?

Hmmm... I was just looking at the "Birthdays this week" thing in the corner, and then realized that mine wasn't on there, so I went to the profile page and lo and behold it seems that the birthday option is missing! Where did it go!?

The 28 is my 19th btw. Yay for legal beer!

Well Happy Birthday then! A Saturday birthday to boot. Have a good one!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Happy Birthday, Serophskiller! If your 19th birthday was anything like mine, then I'll prolly have to remind you again in about... two years?

Do yourself a favour tho: try not to post anything while drunk. lesson learned here! (go ahead and ask some of the old timers about Allan's drunken posts... they got quite interesting, as long as you could read them!)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Default Re: Where did my birthday go?

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Hmmm... I was just looking at the "Birthdays this week" thing in the corner, and then realized that mine wasn't on there, so I went to the profile page and lo and behold it seems that the birthday option is missing! Where did it go!?

The 28 is my 19th btw. Yay for legal beer!
    Happy Birthday, youngster! I haven't been able to re-enter my B-day either...Not that I want anyone to know how ancient I am...LOL!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Happy B-day SK! Have a kicker of a time. Gee, I wish I could remember my 19th birthday and the legal beer... sigh

I noticed that same thign back in april when I turned 20, nothing i remember showed up..

Thanks guys. It was a pretty awesome time, and I'm proud to say that I kept my head on enough that I remember all of it!

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Thanks guys. It was a pretty awesome time, and I'm proud to say that I kept my head on enough that I remember all of it!

Awww! That just means you didn't do it right!! Part of coming to age is waking up the next morning (afternoon; Thursday) and asking yourself "what the hell happened?" right before you go shave your tongue!

Heh, happy birthday again, friend.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine