Poll: Who do you like more?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Pointer or Agent Brown?

Default Pointer or Agent Brown?

For me it's Agent Brown. He should be the new Guardian! lol

Wow! Im the one vote for pointer so far lol. I have to be honest. I dont hold him accountable for the death of our precious heroes. He was under control. Before reading issue #4 I might have said Agent Brown. I do like Brown alot. But after the Pointer entrance. I was sold. Perhaps Agent Brown could be our new Box...
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I like Agent Brown more as he has "skills", but I wouldn't want him as Guardian. Keep him the way he is, which works.

Michael gets my vote, just get the poor bastard a citizenship test so we can get past the weird nationality issue.

...and the generic Agent Brown I'll gladly trade for Gentry.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Michael gets my vote, just get the poor bastard a citizenship test so we can get past the weird nationality issue.

...and the generic Agent Brown I'll gladly trade for Gentry.
    Generic? Pish! Canadian secret agents are hard to come by. Plus, agent Brown is a rare breed as he is not only the guy who actually sets up the missions, but he goes on them as well. (M + Bond.) And of course, he has "skills."

Wild Child.
    But my second choice'd be Agent Brown.
    (I just cannot vote for a mailman-turned-murderer)
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

After #4 it's got to be Pointer. He has all the right ingredients to become an established character. Plus I'm a sucker for the 'Tragic Hero'.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Don't like the new guardian too much, just because I don't like the idea of a DEAD coscience who took control over someone (i can understand if it belongs to someone alice, but, to someone already dead...ugg...).
    I prefer A LOT aget Brown. Why? Because he is a normal Human, with his skill, who does his duty with what he has.

I came back to life through an ocean of fire, flames passion and glory....

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Generic? Pish! Canadian secret agents are hard to come by. Plus, agent Brown is a rare breed as he is not only the guy who actually sets up the missions, but he goes on them as well. (M + Bond.) And of course, he has "skills."
    So far Agent Brown's shown the skill of being able to survive a helicopter crash when all the other occupants were superheroes. Heck I could do that.

For all we know he was planning to drop Omega off and go file a detailed report on it

Could you put in a third choice, like "Other" or "Neither"? I don't really care for either one especially. Maybe that will change with future appearances?

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Could you put in a third choice, like "Other" or "Neither"? I don't really care for either one especially. Maybe that will change with future appearances?
    It's a preference poll, I'm sure even if you hate both there's one you hate slightly less than the other :P

All right, I went with Agent Brown 'cause he hasn't done anything yet to piss me off.