Thread: OF#5 Preview Art

Default OF#5 Preview Art

Joe Fridays has a couple of pages of uncoloured art from issue #5. Check it out - looks very sweet:

http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFrida...erFridays.html

I was worried they would steam roll through Tanaraq charged Sasquatch and the way BRB handled him there put a bad taste in my mouth

BRB is like Thor 1.5. He's going to have some success. I just hope that Tanaraq ends up giving the hit back.

I know all about BRB, but the Great Beasts are Elder Gods and are older then the Earth itself and rule over death and decay. Their on a far higher level then BRB.

So Omega Flight is going to beat the charged Crew and Sasquatch, unless someone else happens their going to job.

I wouldn't make too much out of those pages. Just because BRB lands a few hits and knocks Sasq down, doesn't mean he won't just spring back up and flatten BRB.

I'm not sure that the crew is going to job. Remember what Talisman said in OF 4. Whats not to say that she drains the extra juice, or indeed, most, of the crew's magically derived powers?

I'm sure he will put up some kind of fight, but good guys always win. Walter will properly snap into it thanks to Shaman or Snowbird or something.

She has always drained magic in the past, but if she was written to what she actually can do it wouldn't even be a contest.

Perhaps Tanaraq is a little nerfed after giving some power to the Wrecking Crew. Only a possibility.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I'm sure he will put up some kind of fight, but good guys always win. Walter will properly snap into it thanks to Shaman or Snowbird or something.

She has always drained magic in the past, but if she was written to what she actually can do it wouldn't even be a contest.
    That seems to be thing with Magic characters. I mean, Dr. Strange by rights ought to pretty much wipe the floor with damn near anyone, but characters like that have to be written at below their supposed real power level to keep the books interesting.

Love the way Kolins is drawing Guardian.