Thread: June Market Share

Default June Market Share

http://www.newsarama.com/marketreport/june07sales.html

41 42 102.94 OMEGA FLIGHT #3 CWI (Of 5) $2.99 MAR

For the record that means this month Omega did better than (on the marvel side of things) Ultimate Fantastic Four, Daredevil, the prologue to Annihilation Conquest, X-Factor, Iron Fist and a handful of others. Not too shabby.

For the record May was:

42 46 71.44 OMEGA FLIGHT #2 CWI (Of 5) $2.99 MAR

and April:

39 39 103.32 OMEGA FLIGHT #1 CWI (Of 5) $2.99 MAR

I'm keeping my eye on Cable/Deadpool. As long as Omega Flight has stronger sales than that, we should be good for an ongoing.

:P

better than IRON FIST? Iron Fist has been called the best comci otu there by alot of people and is amazing, I'm supprised to learn Omega Flight did better, i thought alot more people were reading

These are some solid sales numbers. Its nice to see that the numbers remain consistent. One issue of good sales/sellout is a fluke, two issue of good sales/sellout could also be considered a fluke...three good sales/sellout is a trend...and a trend is something that continues. And that means semi-reliable sales in the future...which means, from marvel's perspective, they will keep on making money on the book if it is turned into an ongoing.

huzzah!

BTW: Can anyone explain how you translate the index into actual sales numbers (units sold)?

Also, look at the titles that are just above it; Iron Man(The new "Face" of the MU) & New Warriors #1.. The same New Warriors they gave an ongoing to. The first issue is selling only slightly better then Omega #4. I hope #2 drops just below Omega next month.

Booyah! Great news, especially since #3 was kinda slow

So #3 sold better than #2?

A limited series whose numbers are gaining midway through?

That's rare these days.

This has got to be a good indication.

Roll on con season....

http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/b...les-june-2007/

41. OMEGA FLIGHT
    04/07 Omega Flight #1 of 5 - 71,205
    05/07 Omega Flight #2 of 5 - 57,239 (-19.6%)
    06/07 Omega Flight #3 of 5 - 55,695 ( -2.7%)Levelling out quickly.

OMEGA FLIGHT was originally intended as an ongoing title, and with sales like these, it has every chance of getting that status back.

We're selling twice as much as She-Hulk. Add to the fact that many people decided to wait for the trade of OF, I can't wait to see how well that baby sells. Pre-Order now!