Poll: If Sasquatch kills Guardian in issue#5 should he be forgiven or met with disdain?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Would you forgive Sasquatch if he killed Pointer in issue #5

Default Would you forgive Sasquatch if he killed Pointer in issue #5

Time to start the debate. The last panel of issue#4 should have us all asking, "If Sasquatch kills Guardian should we start hating on the big orange furball?" The circumstances are remarkably like those of Pointer in his meeting with Alpha Flight. He was not in control and he was ultra powerful. Sasquatch now finds himself under the control of Tanaraq and embued with massive Great Beast power. So, weigh in....
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Well, if we are to judge matters by Liz's standards than, yes, Sasq. would be a coldblooded murderer. But then, it really doesn't make any more sense to blame Langkowski for Pointers hypothetical death, than it does to blame Pointer for AF's.

Nevertheless, given the options you present, I think that we should blame him anyway, just so he can redeem himself in the Cap.America costume.

That would be best, I think.
    "You just decided *all by yourselves* that you are the Earth's protectors. And that you, and *only* you, not your teammates or family, are trustworthy enough to include in the process..."

T'Challa, The New Avengers: Illuminati 1

It 'aint Captain Ameri - oh, uh... well I guess it is Captain America after all.

Well I personally judge it differently. When Sasquatch is possessed it isn't Sasquatch's actions, its Tanaraq's completely. But Pointer clearly showed himself to be a present party in NA when he was posessed by Xorn, something communicated by his hesitance in front of IM.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Well I personally judge it differently. When Sasquatch is possessed it isn't Sasquatch's actions, its Tanaraq's completely. But Pointer clearly showed himself to be a present party in NA when he was posessed by Xorn, something communicated by his hesitance in front of IM.
    At the point he runs into Alpha Flight though there is nothing to indicate he has any control. I'm sure Walter is in there somewhere as well. In fact that may be what happens in #5 to defeat Tanaraq. But if he's not in control is he really responsible? The same question applies to Pointer. And if he wasn't responsible, shouldn't it be OK if he atones for the sin while wearing the Guardian suit. I really like the dilemma Oeming has put us readers in.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

I don't really hold Pointer responsible for the deaths of Alpha, but it doesn't mean I want him running around wearing the Canadian flag, trying to make amends. He can make things right in plenty of other ways.

I'd forgive Walter...No problem.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Well, now we know that Marvel wants Pointer to be the next Wolverine (Part of Omega Flight but acts as Weapon Omega in MCP). So he don't get whacked by Sasquatch anyway.

Leads to the question of what month will the ongoing be solicited??
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

No, I wouldn't forgive him.

I wouldn't be mad at him in the first place.

Oh, and from Talisman's POV: Some stranger kills her father and people she's worked with for years (and some other strangers).
    Somebody she's worked with for years kills a stranger. Who, btw, killed her father, and people she worked with for years, then rubbed her face in it.

I wouldn't blame her if she forgave Sas but didn't forgive Pointer.

- Le Messor
    "Even if you persuade me, you won’t persuade me."

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller View Post
    This. I'm new here and I know the basics of what he's saying.

I always answer the "Is Pointer guilty or innocent of killing AF?" question by putting all the blame squarely on Bendis.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
    I always answer the "Is Pointer guilty or innocent of killing AF?" question by putting all the blame squarely on Bendis.
    Walter still ain't guilty regardless, since he's being possessed by Taranaq and has no control. Walter could still be somewhere in there, but even if he is, he has no control.

Quote Originally Posted by wolvierulz123 View Post
    Walter still ain't guilty regardless, since he's being possessed by Taranaq and has no control. Walter could still be somewhere in there, but even if he is, he has no control.
    Wasn't saying he was guilty. Just putting the blame for Pointer's actions squarely where it belongs.

What's with the talk of eating various Alphans. First we had venison Snowbird, now What's next? Horse meat recipes for Thunder?
    Our brain dumps tutorials and 640-461 braindumps guide will give beginners a core overview of Adobe photoshop. Learn all about photoshop plugins using University of California, San Diego free resources.for more details wikipedia good luck....