Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omega flight #4: got it!

Default omega flight #4: got it!

unreal. not kidding either. total non-stop action, so put those criticisms to rest.

won't ruin it, but 2 things stuck out:

1) king will be happy

2) guardian is very powerful, and scott did a awesome job making him look like the guardian of old.

I agree - totally awesome!

Every page is action....seriously, I don't think there is a single page where someone is getting punched, kicked, or thrown. Very very cool.

For me, this issue is by far the best. There is something intangible that seems to come together in this issue. The writing is sharp, the art is great, and everything works together wonderfully.

Long live Oeming and Kolins!

HA! Called it once again

and damn right I'm happy, wish he did more though but still one more issue to go. TANARAQ BABY! WOOT!

Wow...simply...Wow. This issue was down right amazing. I really really hope we keep the same creative team when(I mean when not if) this becomes an ongoing. Im loving the look and feel to everything of this book and really dont wanna see it change.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

YAY!
    I was very happy to see Talisman and Guardian fight and kick some ass. Lix being fairly under rated as a hero, and the fact that we finally get to see what collective can do with the Guardian suit.
    YAY!
    Great Issue
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"

This little girl absorbs magic power... idiot.
    Sweet.

Cool stuff!!

It was nice to finally see Pointer get involved! Something about him strikes a cord with me.

He's a bit of a short-sighted wuss though. I mean, for the sake of not wanting to be responsible for the deaths of more innocent people, he shoulda cowboy'ed up and did what he needed to do.

I know, I know, he's just a guy... who unintentionally killed some people, but you gotta know that USAgent is really going to love Pointer now.
    "You just decided *all by yourselves* that you are the Earth's protectors. And that you, and *only* you, not your teammates or family, are trustworthy enough to include in the process..."

T'Challa, The New Avengers: Illuminati 1

You know who I thought got to shine?

Arachne.

"Sorry. Canadians only."

Bye-bye, Bulldozer.

And Walker.... really IS more likable when he's in combat.

"My team."
    "We've got to stop dancing like this, Talisman."

Oh, and Tanaraq-as-Walt looks fricken BAD. In the best possible way.

My only complaint-

Next issue is going to feel rushed. Dammit.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

I cant wait for the the 5th issue to come out. Not only to have the end of the mini thats going to lead to the ongoing that will make all our lives complete. But so that I can buy the trade. Im so protective of my copies of Omega that I have only read them once and put them away. I cant wait to read them all in one sitting...with drink at my side and some nice music to make it right. What a ride this has been.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Got it
    Love it

day um!

Walker is exremely well written. I've liked US Agent since the West Coast Avengers days. Sharing the same last name with him didn't hurt either. Oeming has done a great job with him here, so much so that the Alphans are quickly becoming secondary to me. Blaspemous sure but blame the creative team.

They cannot cancel this series.

Definetly the best issue of the series. Great job all around to the creative team. I love how Walker is being written in this book. Finally someone is doing it right.

Best single Marvel issue I've read in years.
    No bias at all.

Kudos to the creative team.

Just read #4 - It was great! Next issue will be awesome - nice build-up for a good pay-off.

Actually warmed to Pointer and felt he had the right ingredients to be Guardian, doesn't want to be a hero, but steps upto the plate when called. Talisman against Tanaraq, I immediately recalled AF #23 when Caliber hurt him enough to force the change. Good writing, good art and good book. Ongoing, I should say so.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Wished that they showed Sasquatch/Tanaraq to being far more powerful then they did. He just seemed like an angry Sasquatch is all not charged up