Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: john barber (omega's editor) taking questions.

Default john barber (omega's editor) taking questions.

john barber is omega's editor, and the guest "joe fridays" question taker over at newsarama. maybe we can squeeze some info out of him.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthrea...=1#post4019445

haha I like your question to him Varo. Straight and to the point. Probably a better chance it's asked yet more then likely the answer is beaten around the bush a few times. We just can't win.

scott needs to stop worling on anything other than omega. his work seems to get better by the week. i want him all to ourselves. sharing is overrated.

wow...amazing art on that piece. My first reacton was Phoenix's face...I thought classic Byrne, the rest is just jaw dropping. Scott, yer gonna get lots of influence on what you do in the MU if you keep this up, so keep thinking North of the border

Ben

For real! That is a very beautiful piece. Cant wait to pick up No.4 Omega today!
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I'm hoping mine arrives Friday, but that's against the odds. Next week

But by then I should be healthy, fighting off one tremendous cold (haven't had some of these symptoms since I was 9).

I helped a friend of mine post about OF, too.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

For some reason my LCS keeps forgetting to order me a copy, but the guy was nice enough to steal one from someone's file for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    I'm hoping mine arrives Friday, but that's against the odds. Next week

But by then I should be healthy, fighting off one tremendous cold (haven't had some of these symptoms since I was 9).
    Sorry to hear that Mokole, take care of yourself.

Yeah man feel better Mokole. Health is golden. I got very ill in my mid twenties and very quickily learned the meaning of the saying..."at least you have your health". Feel better

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

I'm in a little country that used to run the world at one point but doesn't anymore, so still have to wait at least 12 hrs for my copy...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    I'm in a little country that used to run the world at one point but doesn't anymore, so still have to wait at least 12 hrs for my copy...
    I have been a hardcore comics fan most of me life. But I give kudos to anyone over seas that waits patiently and does what they have to do to get their books. Hats off to those fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    At the moment this country couldn't run a gang bang in a brothel. Still I got my comics today and things is good.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

BTW DelBubs...I love your Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas tribute. Its one of my favorite books and movies. It was actually the first DVD I ever bought back in the day. RIP Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs

At the moment this country couldn't run a gang bang in a brothel. Still I got my comics today and things is good.
    I don't know that any western country has a hold on the whole "competent leadership" thing right now.

Thanks for the well wishes, I am healing. Sounds like when I get my OF #4 I'll be impressed!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

You have a point about 'competent leadership', but there are degrees of incompetence out there...