Thread: Aurora & Northstar News

Default Aurora & Northstar News

Check out Comic Book Resources interview with X-men's current writer , Mike Carey (or just see below). They answered my question about Alpha's mutants.

"We'll start off with an easy one, Mike. Ahab Johanssen just wanted to know about a few of his favorite characters. “Now that Aurora and Northstar have been restored, will they be showing up in the X-Universe again soon? How about other Alpha-related characters such as Madison Jeffries and Diamond Lil?”

Ahab, stay tuned. There'll be some really cool Beaubier-related news breaking soon – maybe at the San Diego Comic-Con. I don't know of anything planned with Jeffries or Lil. Basically, with Northstar and Aurora, we always planned after the annual to bring them back into the fold and add them to a team roster. Then...well, I think you'll be excited when you hear what's coming up for the twins."

Makes you wonder if the "Then" has anything to do with the success of Omega Flight...we can only hope!

We can "only hope indeed". If they announce the twins returning to Canada along with Omega becoming ongoing. Ill be very very happy.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Sounds like AF related news. Maybe they'll be in the ongoing OF, instead of being in X-Men. Hmmm....
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

When's the San Diego con?

7/26-7/29

i have a sneaking feeling that the last panel of the omega series will have a alpha appearance.

just a hunch.

For some reason after reading this I really got the urge to see a James Hudson mini come into play where he is revived in a really strange way and then goes on a quest to see if there's any way for him to die and stay dead. Walter can analyze his DNA and find out that he has a rare genetic disorder called revivalitis.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    For some reason after reading this I really got the urge to see a James Hudson mini come into play where he is revived in a really strange way and then goes on a quest to see if there's any way for him to die and stay dead. Walter can analyze his DNA and find out that he has a rare genetic disorder called revivalitis.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Hey! I actually like that idea! Cool!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    7/26-7/29

i have a sneaking feeling that the last panel of the omega series will have a alpha appearance.

just a hunch.
    The original team or the survivors? Snowbird, Aurora and Northstar showing up to help out (however, keep in mind...I have no wish for them to join OF) would be so incredible! Anyway...Either way would be pretty much a dream come true. My doubts about this happening are very high, though.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!