Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    It just clicked when it was said that Bill may need to find a new host body. He picked up a dead Simon Walters. Can you imagine he chooses a dead Puck? haha That would be the best.
    Would they have to start calling him Pony-face?
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Thinking about it; PointerGuardian killed the original/classic AF team whilst under the influence of The Collective so my guess is that Walter is going to kill him whilst under the influence of Tanaraq.
    That'll cause a whole lotta irony and mess Walt's head up once he's eventually free of Tanaraq's control.
    Which'd fit in with comments from Mike and Scott about having lots to do with Sasquatch after the series.

that would be hott... sorry that sounded dumb..I just woke up from a nap judge me!

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    that would be hott... sorry that sounded dumb..I just woke up from a nap judge me!
    Consider yourself judged!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Thinking about it; PointerGuardian killed the original/classic AF team whilst under the influence of The Collective so my guess is that Walter is going to kill him whilst under the influence of Tanaraq.
    That'll cause a whole lotta irony and mess Walt's head up once he's eventually free of Tanaraq's control.
    Which'd fit in with comments from Mike and Scott about having lots to do with Sasquatch after the series.
    Makes sense and would go a long way to appease fans PO'd by his part in AF's death, not to mention it would make for a nice twist.

Perhaps the Beta Ray Bill host does die. Than possibly seeing Walter become the new Beta Ray Bill...Hurm...
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I think it's far more likely that Pointer will rise to the occasion and save everyone's bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    I think it's far more likely that Pointer will rise to the occasion and save everyone's Canadian bacon.
    Fixed.

oo that makes me want a canadian bacon/pineapple pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    I think it's far more likely that Pointer will rise to the occasion and save everyone's Canadian bacon.
    Fixed.
    LAME!!

(Funny, but lame )
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    All I can say is go read Omega Flight #4 now

All the Americana and Sasquatch should DIE!!!

What make the writier believe that Canadian Superheroes should be the Rodney Dangerfields of the Marvel Universe. Even the Great Lakes Avengers got more respect from writers.

Sheesh

QM
    "Life is not about having the right answers. Life is about having the right questions" - QM

"Not going home."

Could just mean that Arachne decides she likes Canada.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Quote Originally Posted by Transmetropolitan
    "Not going home."

Could just mean that Arachne decides she likes Canada.
    Or USAgent is ordered to stay long term, much to his shagrin.