Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omega Flight #4 preview @ CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    I'm thinking full on possession! Perhaps we're witnessing Sasquatch becoming a vessel for Tanaraq. I hope that's not haw it turns out, but it certainly could be.
    That was my thought on seeing this thread/the new page, hence my opinion in the Who Dies? thread.

I'm not sure it's a nuclear symbol. If you mean the radioactive symbol, it looks like this:

credits to The US Environmental Protection Agency website for the image

The symbol in the eye looks like three intersecting circles, reminiscent of the Venn diagrams we all remember from our schooldays, plus an additional circle and I think another tiny circle. It really captured my attention when I first saw it! I was thinking how unusual and interesting it was, something you don't typically see in a comic book except in a Dr. Strange comic on some ancient spiritual token or icon, and it reminded me of the mystical nature of Alpha Flight and so many of its compelling story lines.

I wonder if we'll see that symbol again? Does it have a meaning, or is it just a transitory stage of some mystical sign that comes and goes?

And also yes I think Pointer is the most convenient character to die, but I'm hoping nobody dies. We've had enough death.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

i'm thinkign the circles in the eyes are showing cellular change.. a mutation of the sasquatch