Thread: Sneak Peak: The Canadian Legion!!

Default Sneak Peak: The Canadian Legion!!

As fans and supporters of Canadian superheroes, I wanted to post a first look at my new series The Canadian Legion from Arcana Studio, slated for a Summer 2008 release.

http://ricktheraven.spaces.live.com

Let me know what you guys think!

My LCS doesn't carry Arcana stuff, and this has always made me sad, because when I read the previews on FCBD it looks like good stuff...

I'll try to get my hands on a copy of this book though... If there's one thing I love in my comics its a grinning old guy.

Color me interested.

looks pretty good, I'd love to see more! Have to see if my store gets that kinda stuff in
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

I am going to personally make sure every store gets this book, the War of the Independents is going to be a big Indy comics event next summer.

Looks really good Raven. I'll ask about it in my LCS.

Just to give you a clue how much work went into this book, the scene where the Canadian Legion is first introduced to the press was the same place where Lois Lane fell over the rail in Superman 2. It's more noticeable in the director's cut.

Also, after the first two issues the book will be called LEGION UNLEASHED and we'll be adding characters from all over the world.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default I'd check it out

Looks like a fun book.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    the War of the Independents is going to be a big Indy comics event next summer.
    Please explain this War to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    the War of the Independents is going to be a big Indy comics event next summer.
    Please explain this War to me.
    From the site:
    The most ambitious independent project ever...David Ryan and Arcana has put together the biggest collection of independent heros in the history of comics. Savage Dragon, Shi, Cry for Dawn, Madman and more join the greatest independent event ever...

A legion of demons, the Devil himself and every Indy character from Shadowflame to Cerebus to The Pro.