Thread: OF #3 Sold Out?

Default OF #3 Sold Out?

I know we are all waiting for info as to whether or not OF#3 has sold out (I've yet to see anything on Newsarama.com). However, as I was reading the CBR's description of OF#4 (http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=10933), I noticed this:

With the first three issues of Omega Flight sold out at Diamond (though copies may be available at the retail level), and ties to the red-hot Initiative storyline, Marvel urges retailers to check their orders on Omega Flight #4...
    is the "first three issues" line a slip? Do they know something we don't? Have we missed the announcement?

i saw on newsarama that runaways sold out, but thats the first i'm hearing on of.

if thats true though, marvel has no choice but to continue with omega.

plus they are wrapping up a couple of other series (antman, blade and h4h awefully close) to make some room (being a af fan i hate to see when series get cancelled because i know there are fans that enjoy the books even if i don't, and we have all suffered through 3 cancellations)

Yeah I have been reading Ant-Man since the first issue and its a very unique and funny book. Very disappointed to see it go.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Lol, "WILL SASQUATCH SURVIVE 'OMEGA FLIGHT' #47?"

That was the misprinted title Comic Book Resources gave their article.

WILL SASQUATCH SURVIVE "OMEGA FLIGHT" #47?
    by CBR News Team, Editor
    Posted: June 19, 2007 —

Official Press Release

Canada’s under attack by the Wrecking Crew and only Omega Flight can stop them…if they can manage not to kill each other first! In Omega Flight #4, the newly formed Canadian super team must put aside their differences—including the murderer of Alpha Flight being appointed the new Guardian—to save Sasquatch from the Wrecking Crew & their menacing mystical allies. But, as the last remaining original Alpha Flight member on the team, are his days numbered? And if Sasquatch does survive, will he be in any condition to stop the rampaging Wrecking Crew?

With the first three issues of Omega Flight sold out at Diamond (though copies may be available at the retail level), and ties to the red-hot Initiative storyline, Marvel urges retailers to check their orders on Omega Flight #4, the penultimate chapter of this hit limited series. With Beta Rey Bill down for the count, Sasquatch possibly nearing the end and the entire team in disarray, can the Canadian super-team venir a l’aide of their teammates and gagner la bataille? There’s only one way to find out True Believer—and it’s by making sure you don’t miss Omega Flight #4!
    Hmm...it's seems it was an official press release that says "the first three issues of Omega Flight sold out at Diamond." I guess that means it's true.

Woot on 3 issues sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    i saw on newsarama that runaways sold out, but thats the first i'm hearing on of.
    Proof that way too many people have an unconditional love for Whedon. I have not been enjoying his arc at all so far. I might read the rest in store.

Are those previews out of order? Is Sasquatch going Tanaraq crazy in one of them?

[quote="JayCanuck"]Lol, "WILL SASQUATCH SURVIVE 'OMEGA FLIGHT' #47?"

That was the misprinted title Comic Book Resources gave their article.

WILL SASQUATCH SURVIVE "OMEGA FLIGHT" #47?
    by CBR News Team, Editor
    Posted: June 19, 2007 —
    Misquote or premonition? You have to ask yourself! I guess we'll see when Omega Flight #47 hits the stands, eh?
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

On wizarduniverse.com, they also mention that OF# 3 has sold out too.

aww man sasquatch is beat up again in OF 47? he never gets a break!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Proof that way too many people have an unconditional love for Whedon.
    ... I once asked him what he has against me as a Christian... does that love count as conditional?

Also, is that a spoiler for #47? I haven't read it yet...

(Or #4, for that matter.)

47? Maybe they've OD'd on Star Trek?

- Le Messor
    "Enthusiastic participation only adds to the experience."

Has anyone heard anything more about this? I'm surprised that if it did indeed sell out, we haven't heard an official press release saying so (as to promotional material for #4 saying so). I'm tempted to call diamond and just ask them.