Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight #4 Preview

Hybrid View

Now that's what's I'm talkin' 'bout! Issue 4 looks simply amazing!

Love the last page of Tanaraq taking over Sasquatch, I told you all he is still his avatar.

No words to explain how good that looks. I want the book now please By the way have we decided who the 'True Villians' are?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yes, Tanaraq and most likely a connection to Surtur somehow

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    No words to explain how good that looks. I want the book now please By the way have we decided who the 'True Villians' are?
    My guess, Howard the Duck

What a surprise, more great art and action adventure

Can't wait, Omega Flight is just going to get better!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

That looks F@#%ING amazing. I might have said this once before. Prior to Omega I wasnt the biggest Scott Kollins fan. OMG did he change my opinion of his work. From the news he gave us it certainly looks like we are going to get an ongoing. While I dont want to wait for his Wolverine run to be over to get Omega back. I certainly want him and the rest of the current creative team on for the long haul. I am very excited about this book ATM.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

i agree. looks awesome. if this ride continues i demand scott kollins stays onboard!!!!

This does look pretty sweet on the action. I don't think the pace will be slow in this one. I also like that Rachael is setting the issue #5 save into motion. Could be a good thing or a bad thing to have released Pointer from his confinement, but then children are very trusting. This is very good characterization in my opinion. What little we see of the action sequence also leads me to believe every able bodied Omegan will be needed. Those demons take out the jet pretty quick, not to mention at one point USAGent looks like he may have glazed over eyes, but that could just be coloring playing tricks. He later looks like he's up for a fight. I just wonder how well Arachne and Agent will fare in this fight. The other 4 have sufficient power. I'd really like to see Agent and Arachne struggle a bit. The big question for me is will Sasquatch help in the end or will he be battling against OF. The possession could lead him either direction. Hopefully this isn't Marvel turning Sas into a villain for Omega to have to battle in the ongoing. I'd hate to see Sas go in that direction. Oeming said he had plans, but he didn't say they'd be heroic plans.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Wow. That cover is bad ass!!! That book is going to fly of the shelves based on that thing alone, or at the very least be fondled heavily.

according to wizard all 3 issues have sold out:

Written by MICHAEL AVON OEMING
    Penciles & Cover by SCOTT KOLINS
    Rated T+ …$2.99
    FOC—6/21/07, On-Sale—7/11/07

Will Sasquatch Survive Omega Flight #4?

Canada’s under attack by the Wrecking Crew and only Omega Flight can stop them…if they can manage not to kill each other first! In Omega Flight #4, the newly formed Canadian super team must put aside their differences—including the murderer of Alpha Flight being appointed the new Guardian—to save Sasquatch from the Wrecking Crew & their menacing mystical allies. But, as the last remaining original Alpha Flight member on the team, are his days numbered? And if Sasquatch does survive, will he be in any condition to stop the rampaging Wrecking Crew?

With the first three issues of Omega Flight sold out at Diamond (though copies may be available at the retail level), and ties to the red-hot Initiative storyline, Marvel urges retailers to check their orders on Omega Flight #4, the penultimate chapter of this hit limited series. With Beta Rey Bill down for the count, Sasquatch possibly nearing the end and the entire team in disarray, can the Canadian super-team venir a l’aide of their teammates and gagner la bataille? There’s only one way to find out True Believer—and it’s by making sure you don’t miss Omega Flight #4!

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    according to wizard all 3 issues have sold out:

Written by MICHAEL AVON OEMING
    Penciles & Cover by SCOTT KOLINS
    Rated T+ …$2.99
    FOC—6/21/07, On-Sale—7/11/07

Will Sasquatch Survive Omega Flight #4?

Canada’s under attack by the Wrecking Crew and only Omega Flight can stop them…if they can manage not to kill each other first! In Omega Flight #4, the newly formed Canadian super team must put aside their differences—including the murderer of Alpha Flight being appointed the new Guardian—to save Sasquatch from the Wrecking Crew & their menacing mystical allies. But, as the last remaining original Alpha Flight member on the team, are his days numbered? And if Sasquatch does survive, will he be in any condition to stop the rampaging Wrecking Crew?

With the first three issues of Omega Flight sold out at Diamond (though copies may be available at the retail level), and ties to the red-hot Initiative storyline, Marvel urges retailers to check their orders on Omega Flight #4, the penultimate chapter of this hit limited series. With Beta Rey Bill down for the count, Sasquatch possibly nearing the end and the entire team in disarray, can the Canadian super-team venir a l’aide of their teammates and gagner la bataille? There’s only one way to find out True Believer—and it’s by making sure you don’t miss Omega Flight #4!
    Apparently that's an official press release, as shown on http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=10933

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Yes, Tanaraq and most likely a connection to Surtur somehow
    I'd say if anyone it would be Surtur. Tanaraq isn't really any sort of a "mastermind" in my eyes, or if he is what Oeming considers the "true villain" then I've misread what "true villain" meant. Generally I think it means alot of people manipulating stuff behind the scenes, not "come here so I can give you the power to smash stuff and then I can come out there!"

And clearly Pointer's security system is Weeeak. Why is there graffiti on it though?

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    And clearly Pointer's security system is Weeeak. Why is there graffiti on it though?
    I thought the same thing. He must not have a lot of fans in the CSIS. The Graffiti says Murder(er?) with "bleeding" maple leafs all around the door. It seems it's not only Talisman that is holding a grudge.