Thread: Wrecking Crew

Default Wrecking Crew

Looks like their going to survive and appear in New Avengers soon

Bendis: No this is a get out your Marvel Handbook! But even if you don't, you'll just enjoy the fact that this is a colorful group of characters with very, very strong personalities. You can also look for the U-Foes and the Wrecking Crew.

http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/796/796467p4.html

Default Re: Wrecking Crew

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Looks like their going to survive and appear in New Avengers soon

Bendis: No this is a get out your Marvel Handbook! But even if you don't, you'll just enjoy the fact that this is a colorful group of characters with very, very strong personalities. You can also look for the U-Foes and the Wrecking Crew.

http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/796/796467p4.html
    I noticed that the other day but never mentioned it. I now hope they survive OF and Bendis pays attention to what their power level is at the end of the OF mini. Not because I think Bendis' book is more important, but if he ignores Oemings story, it will again show lack of respect and knock AF/OF down another peg in the relevance factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead

I noticed that the other day but never mentioned it. I now hope they survive OF and Bendis pays attention to what their power level is at the end of the OF mini. Not because I think Bendis' book is more important, but if he ignores Oemings story, it will again show lack of respect and knock AF/OF down another peg in the relevance factor.
    Whilst I'm not a gigantic Bendis fan, (just like I don't have the reverance for Whedon that others do,) I still read his books, and gotta give him wrecking crew props. Wrecker took apart a good chunk of the NA in... NA. And it was pretty sweet. Unfortunately, the effect was that the NA ended up looking like a joke, rather than making Wrecker look Bad @$$.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead

Whilst I'm not a gigantic Bendis fan, (just like I don't have the reverance for Whedon that others do,) I still read his books, and gotta give him wrecking crew props. Wrecker took apart a good chunk of the NA in... NA. And it was pretty sweet. Unfortunately, the effect was that the NA ended up looking like a joke, rather than making Wrecker look Bad @$$.
    I have always felt the Wrecking Crew to be amongst Marvel's headline/marquee non-world conqueror (and non-cosmic) villains. They were cool* when I first saw them, and they still are.

*I was young enough to really know what cool is when I first saw them...

Yeah I hope they kick some but in some other titles too, knowing Oeming and Bendis' strong ties you think they'd be on the same level, but who's to know around Marvel!
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Ray Daz
    Yeah I hope they kick some but in some other titles too, knowing Oeming and Bendis' strong ties you think they'd be on the same level, but who's to know around Marvel!
    Maybe their "Power-Up" leads directly into their appearance in the Bendis book. With all these new teams, the amount of A list of bad guys are getting out numbered.