Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thunderbolts

I only read Marvel books by Ellis.

It seems he is the only guy that doesn't kiss Bendis' ass or give a **** what he is doing in the control center, he just writes whatever the hell he wants.

Default **SPOLIERS**

**SPOILERS**#115 DID NOT DISSAPOINT. Where to start...Venom ate steel spiders arm, Penance beat his head against a wall in a manic depressive fit, and what to say about the American Eagle Vs. Bullseye fight except...WOW. Looks like Bullseye is the first T-Bolt to get replaced. Perhaps we see Taskmaster join.

You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Man, I can't decide which Initative title I'm digging more, Omega Flight or Thunderbolts. Both are just so well done. I would love to see them in a crossover or stand alone mini (like what Exiles and Excalibur are doing in October).

Thunderbolts may have got their man, but boy o boy did they pay for it. And the art! J.G. Jones is kicking butt. No Ellis T-Bolts for July (A Penance one-shot instead) but I don't mind. Keep Ellis and Jones together.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Any thoughts on the one-shot or #116?
    I loved Bullseye's invisible bike in the one-shot and thought it interesting that everyone that wrote in to rap sheet in #116 was glad to see his ass get kicked & everyone also seems to really hate the characters, but i've also realised that most of the people that write in seem like really young kids. I'm enjoying the storyline especially seeing Penance's character develop & explore his powers as he's easily my favourite character. I was impressed with how he dealt with Osborne in the one-shot.
    glad to have something to read now OF is over..
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeO
    Man, I can't decide which Initative title I'm digging more, Omega Flight or Thunderbolts. Both are just so well done. I would love to see them in a crossover or stand alone mini (like what Exiles and Excalibur are doing in October).

Thunderbolts may have got their man, but boy o boy did they pay for it. And the art! J.G. Jones is kicking butt. No Ellis T-Bolts for July (A Penance one-shot instead) but I don't mind. Keep Ellis and Jones together.
    JG Jones? the interior artist is Mike Deodato and the covers are painted my Marko Djurdjevic.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75

JG Jones? the interior artist is Mike Deodato and the covers are painted my Marko Djurdjevic.
    Der fred!
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Has anyone picked up the Penance mini series?
    My store didn't hold it on my standing order and it sold out when I went to pick up a copy
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75

Whoops. Artist mix-up.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

This book is continuing to be excellent. Since Civil War ended this has been consistantly my favorite book. Ellis and Deodato's run will end after their 12th issue. While Im very sad to see them go. They have laid the ground work for a great ongoing series. As yet it has not been announced who the new creative team will be.

I keep wantin' to drop this book. But it's like a car wreck, it can't help but look.