Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thunderbolts

I might just have to pick up a few copies! Who's writing? Is it Ellis or someone else?
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

The creative team is Fabian Nicieza writing and Tom Grummet on art. Its basically the creative team that was on Thunderbolts before Ellis and Deodato took over. They are a good team and I think you will like it.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

T-Bolts #117 Looks like fish brains are on the menu.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Not good!
    Thanks for the red hot tip mate, i've picked up Zemo #1-4, yet to read though!
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Ray Daz
    Not good!
    Thanks for the red hot tip mate, I've picked up Zemo #1-4, yet to read though!
    I quite enjoyed zemo: Born Better. Like classic Thunderbolts (ie not at all like the Ellis version - which I also like). I hope Namor rips Venom a new one.

This book is fantastic. I've had the ability to read issues 110-112 and I'm loving it.

Quick question, I saw a compilation of Thunderbolts #1-?? on a shelf. How good of a read are they?

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

The Kurt Busiek run? It was pretty good. I mean you won't have the shock factor at the end of issue #1 but it's still a fun old school team book, with the added bonus that they're fooling the world. Best thing to come out of Onslaught.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Also there is a Penance mini series coming out later this summer/early fall. Its written by Paul Jenkins.

**CORRECTIONS** the earlier cover i posted is Sub-Mariner #4 not T-Bolts #117. This is the real cover

**CORRECTIONS** the earlier cover i posted is Sub-Mariner #4 not T-Bolts #117. This is the real cover

Great cover. I am not usually a Deodato fan, but the art on this book has been tremendous. Is that his work?

That is one pucker cover, not sure who the artist is though. I really was not sure about this whole Speedball/Penance thing, but Ellis seems to have a handle on how Robbie would be feeling. I really hope it's all resolved soon and Speedball makes a triumphant return, although, maybe a little wiser.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Since issue #110 all the covers have been painted by Marko Djurdjevic. I love his style as well.

#115 Preview looks OFF THE HOOK!!
    http://www.popcultureshock.com/index.php?p=42036

that cover for #117 looks amazing!! still yet to read Zemo, i'll get around to it soon *shakes fist at crappy supermarket that makes me work crappy long hours* Is #115 out this week?
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Ray Daz
    that cover for #117 looks amazing!! still yet to read Zemo, i'll get around to it soon *shakes fist at crappy supermarket that makes me work crappy long hours* Is #115 out this week?
    Yep #115 comes out tomorrow. I work long hours myself. 11 hour days and 55 hours a week. Luckily however. My comic store is a block from where I work. I pay for my books over the phone...than go and pick them up. Im back to my store in less than 15 minutes and it sure helps pass the time.