Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Warriors #1

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs

As for Loners it's a good read and better to me than Runaways which I stopped reading quite a while back. Loners isn't exceptional, but is good solid reading and it has Turbo in it so can't be bad.
    I LOVED Runaways up until the Chase being a bad guy except not thing was resolved. Really not liking Whedon's run so far. But of course he has so many fanboys/girls that its auto-$$$ no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by firestar
    i wasn't able to look at the art of N.W. vol 3, and then here in Italy it was published in a volume with the mini "Ares" for 25 euro and something.... something like 30 dollars. a waste of money, in my opinion, too much for a story with a bad art.
    but the last week i took new warriors 1... over all, because i love mutant, and there was Sophia...and then him -you know who i mean. M.Day did a great work on him,if my sort-of-boyfriend (long story) was the half of him..i mean, wow...
    it was a nice story, and i'm waiting for next issue to see what will happen!
    Hiya Firestar, I take it your referring to Beak? I think any look has got to be better than that Anorexic Chicken thing he had going on.

In case you haven't heard I read of an upcoming appearence by Firestar in the 'Ultimate Universe'. Kinda like an 'Ultimate Spiderman and his Amazing Friends' limited.
    never heard of it... i stayed for a long time away from the net. by the way. in the promotional images on newsarama there were same sketches; in one of them there was a boy with a mask and "wings"... it seems to me they weren't "real", something like an esoskeletron or something like it, so, i like to think he coukd be Beck... it's nice to see he is so useless, over all, if he is really him!

I came back to life through an ocean of fire, flames passion and glory....