Thread: new Marauders

Default new Marauders

They're back! The team roster is stranger than ever with Sunfire, Karima, and Random but there's this unidentified blonde woman who looks ALOT like Emma Frost. What do you think?
    "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

Default Re: new Marauders

Quote Originally Posted by Kumori
    They're back! The team roster is stranger than ever with Sunfire, Karima, and Random but there's this unidentified blonde woman who looks ALOT like Emma Frost. What do you think?
    Isn't that Lady Mastermind?

Lady mastermind is in the pic but she is NOT the one i am referring to...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Marauders.jpg

Lady Mastermind is behind Gambit.
    I'm talking about the woman in white next to Vertigo (green hair)

Some are speculating that it's Emma under the control of the Marauder Malice...Notice the choker around her neck?...Malice ususally manifests herself as a choker on those she is possessing.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

That I know...even Polaris had one but if that woman isn't Emma, then who the heck would it be?

Come on the white costume, the blonde hair, put it together. That HAS to be Emma! But...isn't Malice dead?

Come on the white costume, the blonde hair, put it together. That HAS to be Emma!
    Dazzler without face makeup? Dagger?

I am psyched for Gambit to be a Marauder!! So tired of the Rogue-angst.
    (Note: They better make Gambit the master fighter and theif he is at his best.)

good point but dazzler has short pink hair now. Dagger has a thing around her eye...

That I know...even Polaris had one but if that woman isn't Emma, then who the heck would it be?

Come on the white costume, the blonde hair, put it together. That HAS to be Emma! But...isn't Malice dead?
    Yes...Malice is supposed to be dead...But she may be back, I guess we'll find out when the issue comes out.

Dana

Malice might just be MOSTLY dead.

*shrug*

Kinda like the sheer number of people I met as heroes on this lineup.....

I see Vertigo too, whoich is always kinda fun for me.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

As for Harpoon, not to mention the Blob, Callisto, Chamber, Wild Child, Feral, Thorrn and a host of others...Being depowered...This too shall pass (and boy, did it pass quickly)...So much for Joey Q saying the depowered mutants would stay that way for the forseeable future...Oh well.

It meant about as much as his "dead means dead" policy from a few years ago.

Dana

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

The original Marauders debut will always be burned in my memory. Back when the Uncanny X-Men were practically unstopable along comes the mysterious group of mutants who are murdering their way through the Morlocks. Storm the de facto leader of the Morlocks brings in the X-Men to investigate and sets in motion the breaking up of the dream team (Wolverine, Storm, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Rogue).
    • Riptide critically injures Nightcrawler.
      Shadowcat saved Rogue from one of Harpoon's spears but was herself hit and could not turn solid again.
      Colossus KILLS Riptide and his metal body form is later "healed" by Magneto only to leave him inert.
      Angel from X-Factor has his pin feathers ripped out by Blockbuster and is crucified by Harpoon.
      Thor kills Blockbuster and saves Angel (who's wings have to be removed due to gangreene, this sets up his transformation into Archangel.
      X-Factor is underpowered due to Iceman's uncontrollable powers and Beast's declining intelligence.
      All the while Wolverine and Sabretooth hunt each other in the tunnels.

What an amazing story, a real testament to Chris Claremont and Louise Simonson's talents.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52