Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight #3..Got it

Default Omega Flight #3..Got it

Well got it and it was great, Tanaraq is a beast..no pun intended.

Also seems he may have had a connection with Surtur's demon army, which I called earlier as well. I'm on fire

Default Re: Omega Flight #3..Got it

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Well got it and it was great, Tanaraq is a beast..no pun intended.

Also seems he may have had a connection with Surtur's demon army, which I called earlier as well. I'm on fire
    I'll be picking it up in 1/2 an hour. I'm at work with zero to do so could you spoil one thing? Does Sassy spend the entire issue chained up still?

Yes, he is barely shown and is left in the Realm of the Beasts....with Tanaraq watching over him.

got it. loved it. i am sick of all the omega members getting wooped!!! i really hope they give it back ten-fold.

i was looking for the image that scott put "after byrne", could have sworn it was this issue, maybe next?

It's there but for some reason they put a two page ad for another book right smack in the middle of the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Reber
    It's there but for some reason they put a two page ad for another book right smack in the middle of the spread.
    Yeah that was dumb, ruins actually see the spread in all it's glory

Great job on the book Reber

Got it. Liked the action, didn't like that we're 3 issues down and the team hasn't come together yet. For a team book, thats not really what I'd expect, especially for a limited series, and contributes to the "slow moving" complaints and comments in reviews.

So, the connection between the Great Beasts, and the demons that destroyed bills people is interesting. I'm curious now who that glowing robed figure who brought Bill back to earth was now. Snow Bird? Shaman?

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Damn! It's been a little more than a week since they opened the new Michael Lee-Chin Crystal section of the ROM, and the Wrecking Crew level the place! Nice action this issue with BRB and the Wrecker throwing down, and his crew tearing up T.O.
    I loved Bill's battle with the Wrecker and the army of demons. It sure showed his power level when he took out the demons with one attack. However, it seems OF's strongmen keep losing it in battle, only to end up getting a crowbar in the snout. Bad habit that. Can't wait till next month when the team will finally be together, assuming someone frees Pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by Reber
    Easily remedied with a gentle tearing motion. Whose bright idea was it to put it there anyways?! It seems OF is getting the same respect as AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    However, it seems OF's strongmen keep losing it in battle, only to end up getting a crowbar in the snout. Bad habit that. Can't wait till next month when the team will finally be together, assuming someone frees Pointer.
    I think that is done purposely to add to the threat level of these guys. If Sassy beat them in issue one, what would the rest of the books be filled with? With Sassy and Bill going down and the Crew just getting stronger, I can just see Guardian coming in at the end and obsorbing thier power and kick some ass.

I got issue 3, but I still don't have issue 2. For some reason they were short last month. I'm supposed to begetting one sent to me at some point. OF really seems to selling well. They had no copies of issue 3 left at my local shop.

Quote Originally Posted by pacinofan
    I got issue 3, but I still don't have issue 2. For some reason they were short last month. I'm supposed to begetting one sent to me at some point. OF really seems to selling well. They had no copies of issue 3 left at my local shop.
    I went early afternoon today and I had to stop at 2 shops to find one. I got the last copy at the second store. It's selling well in Moncton.

Got it, read it, and loved it. The only thing I have to say thats only close to being negative was what a quick read it was. The visuals where breath taking as usual.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I have to agree that this was a particularly quick read. This isn't necessarily bad, or good, but I read it before I even left the comic store. The art is beautiful, and I loved the spreads of Beta Ray Bill! Though he went down this round, I think that OF will be able to handle the Wrecking Crew.

Did it seem to anyone else like the Wrecking Crew got amped up with new powers or something? Is that why their eyes were glowing?

Quote Originally Posted by Beta_Ray_Bill
    I have to agree that this was a particularly quick read. This isn't necessarily bad, or good, but I read it before I even left the comic store. The art is beautiful, and I loved the spreads of Beta Ray Bill! Though he went down this round, I think that OF will be able to handle the Wrecking Crew.

Did it seem to anyone else like the Wrecking Crew got amped up with new powers or something? Is that why their eyes were glowing?
    Yeah I believe so. That's why they are talking about their powers at the end and their weapons are glowing red.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Got it, read it, and loved it. The only thing I have to say thats only close to being negative was what a quick read it was. The visuals where breath taking as usual.
    Yah, it actually reminded me alot of Ghost Rider when I read it. Similar color pallette used and a very art driven story over all.

I like GR so that's good, but I am concerned about pacing.

And I still don't like Pointer in the Guardian suit. Brown's argument is bad. Canada needs a Guardian because he's a Canadian symbol, but the symbolism is lost if its an American in the suit. He could use the tech without the gear.

P.S. I really wanna see Talisman throw down.