Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oeming makes first trip to Canada!!!

Ooh, my godmother has an open invitation for me to fly to TO whenever I want. If only I had the time. Stupid 9-5 job, why can't cancer take a break for a weekend so I can get back to fighting it later?

On that note: If anybody wants to hold a Terry Fox event... Or put up a poster in their shop or bar... Or maybe donate some signed comics for the cause or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I'm talking to my buddies to see if they want to drive to TO

Heck, tommorow I'm during the big 2-3...and yes I'm starting to feel old
    Be careful King. According to a reliable source, nobody likes you when you're 23. It's that weird age where you're too old to still act immature but too young to be taken seriously by anyone.

As a Gemini you enjoy mystery and supernatural stories as you delve and probe until you discover truths. Your lucky numbers are 5 & 9. If a priest ever randomly comes up to you and asks "Can I marry you?" without knowing whether or not you have a girlfriend: RUN.

haha well I went to a few pubs tonight and let's just say we didn't make a great impression. Oh booze.

Well I just got a nifty shiny card in the mail for the Big Apple Summer Sizzler Comic Book, Art, Toy & Sci-Fi Show June 23-24 in NYC.

Featuring: one Michael Oeming!

Yay! I hope he will sign my comic books.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Is that Toronto, Ontario; or Toronto, New South Wales? 'coz I maybe could make the second...

how come there is no news coming out of this convention?

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    how come there is no news coming out of this convention?
    I agree - I haven't heard anything from the con at all.

I wonder why there hasn't been any news. Very odd to me.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Agreed. Wasn't it the TO Con last year that they annouced Omega? You'd think any news, ongoing or no, would be annouced here. Unless they are still undecided or don't want to reveal it til the mini is over.

Philly is where I'll more than likely be his coming weekend. Bendis is getting all of the hype but I could care less for him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    I wonder why there hasn't been any news. Very odd to me.
    Hang-overs? I dunno.

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Probably because it wasn't the BIG ONE. That'll be end of August I believe. The Canadian National gets all the hype, even though the Paradise show get's more respect.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeO
    Probably because it wasn't the BIG ONE. That'll be end of August I believe. The Canadian National gets all the hype, even though the Paradise show get's more respect.
    I think it would have more to do with the timing of the series. The last issue of the mini comes out in August, so it makes sense to hold an announcement then rather than halfway through.

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

That makes sense as well.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Hurrah, I already met him in Seattle. My Canadian military advancement past the southern border worked. Any day now Washington state will submit to the will of Canada! ... >.>... <.<... Please?

I'd love to fly out to Toronto to meet and greet again, but sadly, I'm sorta... In the Vancouver area, so getting there is sort of a... shall we politely say, female dog.